PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You guys kicked our A$#

Status
Not open for further replies.

warjag

Rookie
Reaction score
Beat the heck out of everyone. Drill them. Just like you did my Jags. Del Rio made the worst mistake in his coaching life. He went with gimp QB when he had a hot one .

You still would have won. :mad:

Good to hear from ya. What's everyone on the Jags board saying now?

the jags that visited here seemed to be class acts. But i do expect the colts trolls to be out with, well the jags suck anyway or the colts would have had watson or...fill in the blank.

Meh,its easy to say Leftwich shouldnt have played,but he is your go-to man.He didnt play bad really,we just had some big plays and lucky breaks.

PatsToDo.jpg

qmjhlpei said:
Meh,its easy to say Leftwich shouldnt have played,but he is your go-to man.He didnt play bad really,we just had some big plays and lucky breaks.
I agree, Byron didn't do too badly, much better then I expected given his situation.

warjag, I gotta say you've got a tough young team. They played us hard and didn't quite - your going to be a force next season and when we meet in the regular season it is going to tough.

i can't get even on their message board. pathetic losers. Warjag--you're a class act. can't say the same for the rest of your fans base. embarrasing losers.

Michael said:
Wrong thread Mike, the Jax visitors have been good, this should be in an Indy Troll thread.

desi-patsfan said:
the jags that visited here seemed to be class acts. But i do expect the colts trolls to be out with, well the jags suck anyway or the colts would have had watson or...fill in the blank.

Great win for the pats. Against a 12 win team. And they made it look easy.

Impressive all the way around.

Congratulations. :)

I don't think Rio had a hot one, I think it was more that the Pats were in prevent.

warjag said:
Beat the heck out of everyone. Drill them. Just like you did my Jags. Del Rio made the worst mistake in his coaching life. He went with gimp QB when he had a hot one .

You still would have won. :mad:

Warjag, it's been good to know you! Stop back by whenever the mood strikes ... you know your football.

But don't hang it on EITHER Jack or Byron. Lefty did just fine ... and showed - once again - that he is a courageous man.

"Wait'll next year!" ... as they used to recite in Brooklyn.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Wrong thread Mike, the Jax visitors have been good, this should be in an Indy Troll thread.

I didn't see it as derogatory to Jag fans. Just a fact. :)

Michael said:
I didn't see it as derogatory to Jag fans. Just a fact. :)
Fact yes, but following the Chad Johnson format it was a little braggadocios - better saved to inspire Indy Trolls. ;)

Thee JAG's played a very good game. Their defense did a good job and played really well. They're a good bunch of guys and played a great game. they should be proud of the season they had. They will have something to build on for next year.

Leftwich played better than I expected too. First half was a hard fought game, and I think the physicality caught up with him in the second half. He wasn't just getting sacked, he was getting pummeled in the pocket but still getting decent throws off. Garard may have looked good in garbage time, but he's just a good backup. Time just ran out to get lefty back in the flow before the post season. Del Rio will hear it, but he knows he would have if he lost with Garard too. And he would have.

I hope the Jags can build on this and give Peyton and Co a real run for their money in the division next season.

I don't think we'll face a tougher defense in the playoffs. The Jags really held down our receivers and made Brady hold on to the ball longer than he wanted to. I really think our experience pulled us through here. The game was much closer than the score.

The Gr8est said:
I don't think we'll face a tougher defense in the playoffs. The Jags really held down our receivers and made Brady hold on to the ball longer than he wanted to. I really think our experience pulled us through here. The game was much closer than the score.
I agree..we will not face at least a tougher run defense in the playoffs.

I haVe watched the game again this morning and I have seen that our defence played lights out.
The thing that stood out is Jimmy Smith. He dropped 4 passes? We pay him 5 million a year? Two of the drops were on third down that would have gone for a first in NE territory. You scored both times we punted. We have drafted a WR in the first round 2 years in a row. Do you guys need a 37 year old WR?

I should not be shocked he has dropped passes all year.

Anyway PLEASE BEAT THESE REMAINING IDIOTS LEFT!

I will be back. I am now going to start working on FA and the draft. Its a full time hobby!

You guys no because you are the best!

desi-patsfan said:

Alot of the Jag fans are young because it is a new franchise. Most of the people that live in Florida are from..................The North.

The Colt fans are the biggest sissies I have ever been around in my 50 years.
Manning this and Manning that. Go to there house and crush them. Then you won't here. It was to cold, there defensive backs touched me etc.......

Jeck offs..........................

flutie2phelan said:

"Wait'll next year!" ... as they used to recite in Brooklyn.

I think I heard that around Boston a few times too. :p

I'd say Byron Leftwich has a helluva strong, and accurate arm, and is really tough all around. Is there going to be a full blown QB controversy in Jax with Garrard there, or is Byron the man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots