PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You guys are being too hard on your defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the Greatest Show on Turf have Marshall Faulk? Seems like a pretty decent running game to me.

Yes, and the 03 and 04 Colts teams had Edge in his prime, so I'm not sure why Coltsfan is saying that the old championship NE teams did not face a running game like the Saints. They shut both the Rams AND the Colts down.

Our D is not on PAR w/ the Vintage SB Dynasty Patriots of the past:(.

You cannot understand this b/c you only won the SB once....... and it was a refree gift at best.:)......... Lucky if you ask me..... thnx to refs and BS calls like Phantom PI's...... and yes I think the Pats D>Indy D :). (even in 2009)

I have read countless posts of yours, and you are an embarrassment to your mostly intelligent fan base. We have a few children like you on our message boards as well. Maybe you should mingle with them and argue the Brady vs. Manning debate for the umpteenth time. Try to contribute to a thread for once. It seems like you are more concerned about plugging your taste in music and your wonderful tan.

I misjudged you Colts Troll. Mea culpa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back