Welcome to PatsFans.com

You Go, Girl!!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Mrs.PatsFanInVa, May 12, 2010.

1. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +516 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Better late than never.

Former first lady Laura Bush has broken with her husband on the premier social issues of his administration and said she backs gay marriage and abortion.

After more than eight years of silence on the controversial issues, Mrs. Bush said in an interview with CNN's Larry KingTuesday, that gay marriage and abortion were points of contention with her husband, former President George W. Bush.

Laura Bush Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion - ABC News
  2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Does this mean the left will stop talking about her car accident every time her name comes up? :confused:
  3. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +202 / 2 / -2

interesting - I don't think I had ever heard that about Bush (the accident)

anyway, good for her. Just another decade or so before enough ignorant people die for gay marriage to be commonplace across the nation, I'm guessing.
  4. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What a reprehensible thing to say. In other words, typical liberal.

Queue chico's self righteous "what did I say that was so wrong?" response in 3... 2... 1...
  5. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +202 / 2 / -2

It now turns out that not only do you have no idea what a liberal is, you're also unfamiliar with the fact that humans are, in fact, mortal. (did you attend school in Kansas? Did they skip biology in favor of bible studies, and you took the whole "everlasting life" thing the wrong way?)
  6. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yes, I am aware that human beings are mortal. But unlike you, you won't see me anticipating with very, very thinly veiled glee the deaths of my fellow countrymen just because they happen to have different political beliefs than I have. One thing you should consider is the men and women who's deaths you are so eagerly anticipating are part of what we call "the greatest generation" and it is only because of their sacrifices that you and your deviant friends can practice the perverse lifestyle of your choice in the first place.

You really showed what you are made of with that remark, chico. Absolutely despicable. :mad:
    Last edited: May 12, 2010
  7. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +202 / 2 / -2

the "glee" and "eager anticipation" are entirely in your imagination... which makes it pretty clear who the deviant is.

But talk about showing what you're made of, you certainly have right here. What exactly is this "perverse lifestyle" I lead? Sounds like you're another right wing bible thumper, seeing perversion and deviance at every turn. (Do you hang out with that Phelps crowd, protesting military funerals?)

as for my political beliefs, I'm not at all surprised your troubled by a belief in equal rights. You've shown that you're a true Republican, clamoring for small government when really all you care about are lower taxes and government efforts to reach back to some imaginary "good old days," when all white Christian heterosexual men were treated as equals.

(By the way, in your last post, the word was "cue." Who uses "queue" in correctly?)
  8. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sorry, chico, but you're not fooling anybody - except maybe yourself.
    Yes, I made a mistake. I never took you for a spelling/grammar Nazi, chico, but given your disgusting, indefensible statements in this very thread I guess that is all you are left with.

Funny thing is, you look twice as foolish when you criticize my brain fart whilst making one of your own. BTW, "incorrectly" as you are using it above is one word. Who uses "incorrectly" incorrectly? :rofl: :rofl:
  9. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +202 / 2 / -2

I'm not a spelling/grammar Nazi, or there'd be plenty more -- I make plenty myself, as you've pointed out. My question is how/why one uses the word queue instead of cue. Weird mistake to make.

But I don't blame you for focusing on that. Who am I fooling, and about what? Suddenly you don't really want to say much. Afraid you've let too much of your bigotry show?

Look, you could just be an adult and admit that in your partisan desire to attack somebody, you read things into a post that weren't there. That doesn't explain your subsequent comments, but it's a start.
  10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What's so strange about it? I confused the word "queue" with "cue". BFD.

Fortunately you sabotaged your own post by making yourself look twice as foolish by criticizing my careless mistake while making an even more foolish one of your own.
    My position on gay marriage (as well as the homosexual lifestyle) is already on record. Your immature name-calling will do nothing to change that. Meanwhile, I am not the one sitting here eagerly anticipating the deaths of my countrymen.
    And you can be an adult and just admit you said a disgusting, reprehensible thing for openly anticipating with very thinly veiled glee the deaths of older citizens because, on average, they disagree with your position on this issue.

But given your actions in this thread, we all know you won't be man enough to do that.

Unless you have something intelligent to say - highly doubtful given that you have apparently decided to take the lowest road possible - my participation in this back-and-forth is done. You disgust me with your remarks and I shall not dignify them any further. :mad:
  11. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +202 / 2 / -2

I don't think it was a foolish mistake. I think youveere trying to use a word that you don't really know the meaning of, given your track record in this and other threads.

But back to this thread... I don't think you've once posted a fact here. Show me the glee you claim exists. Please point to the eager anticipation. Again, it's all in your head. I was stating facts. I'm sorry that can't handle the truth.

The rest of what you've posted has revealed your bigotry. Perversion, deviance, etc. A wild imagination, and a hate-filled man.

12. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +202 / 2 / -2

By the way, I enjoyed the notion that your responses somehow dignify my posts. Talk about self-righteousness.
  13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +267 / 10 / -26

What would have happened if Laura opened her mouth in 2000???? Would Gore have gotten a few more hanging chads??

Not that I support or even like Gore, but it would have proven interesting...
  14. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

That's true, Biden and Obama won't live forever.
  15. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +516 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Probably not - no one gives a dam what a wife says.
  16. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Take that Mr.PatsFanInVa!:D
  17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +549 / 2 / -9

Now if we could only get Obama to recognize it, God wouldn't that be wonderful.
  18. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +202 / 2 / -2

Careful, some may think they detect glee in your post.
  19. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I guess if I can be sarcastic, you can too. :p The larger point behind mine is that gay marriage is not all that black and white an issue of liberals for conservatives. You simply can't say liberal=tolerant and conservative=bigot. Asked point blank in the presidential campaign, all 4 presidents and vice presidential candidates said they believe that marriage is between one man and one woman. While I do not detect glee from you at the thought of them dying off it, you do seem to express some sort of comfort or relief at the notion. The problem is many good caring people living today have honest, deep religious or personal convictions that form their beliefs on many subjects. Will the beliefs you happen to agree with them on die off with them too?
  20. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +549 / 2 / -9

The deeply religious "Black Community" came out very strongly in California against "Gay Marriage".

This is not a Left/Right issue many on The Left who for their own personal reasons support Man/Women marriage including The President Of The United States.

I personally am nowhere on this , I don't give a sh!t.