PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You ever get the feeling.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
that the Pats FO is going to draft a DL in the draft? I ain't talking bout no tweener type neither. I was just sitting her thinking bout how every yr. they do something that is a complete surprise. So, in thinking of what they might do next, I altered the way I was thinking. In order to see everything from the SURPRISE perspective. I glanced into that realm, for merely moments before I couldn't handle seeing anymore. "NOOOOOOO!" I yelled in absolute shock. I'm going to let everyone here, and only here into what I saw. Prepare yourselves. Ready? Alright, here we go. It was the start of next football season, and I was watching TC. Seymour to my shock was gone. Branch, coming off a HUGE season this year, cashed in on a huge overblown contract from the Pats. BB and SP were gone, and the people running the team was a commitee of fans. Every week new fans got to make decisions. TO was running a fly route, he flew right by me to haul in a pass from Tommy Gun. "WAIT!" I yelled. As I glance back to take a look at Tom, he was gone. It wasn't really TB at all, It was Jeff Garcia. I looked over to the chum sitting next to me. "Garcia's Tommys new backup?" I quizzically asked, fearing for the worst. "Hey, NO man YOU DIDN'T hear? OHHH GEEZ." The massive intake of alcohol was evident by the shameful smell that attacked my nostrils. He continued on his drunken rave. "Tommy fell in love with a palestinian girl when he went to Israel. He tried to bring her back to the states with him, but Kraft was so infuriated that he told him to catch his own flight, and they left him." I was shocked to say the least, so I asked him. "Where's Tommy now?" He looked at me grimly and softly placed his hand on my shoulder, tears swelling up in his eyes. "He plays for the Jets kid" I jumped back, saved from a sure fall by the hand rail. He continued "It seems like they are more open to traders in NY. They didn't care that he turned his back on the repub's or the Krafts. Bush was sooo distraught over losing his future prodige that he decided to take over another country in revenge." Once the sound of his ending words past my ear, I was back in the safe confines of my home. Brady was still a Patriot, Seymour was in the works for a long time deal, and Branch was in love with NE where he was once crowned SB MVP. BB and Pioli, as I soon realized, were making all of their shrewed but brilliant player personnell moves behind the scenes. My wife approached me from behind the couch and whispered into my ear. "Honey, you forgot to take your meds again." She reached to the front of me and handed me my pills. I downed them with no hesitation. Man....this offseason is going to kill me someday.
I thought to myself as I gently fell asleep, where I began to dream again. Will Witherspoon had just signed a long term deal at a cheap price to have a better chance of winning the trophy he never got. I'll spare you the rest of this dream. If you actually read through all of this, then I give you mad props. Just thought I would jump onto the "PATS AIN'T GONNA DO NOTHIN'!" bandwagon. And it was torture. :bricks:

Less drugs... more paragraph breaks next time please.

Thanks.

:D:p:singing:

Yeah, sorry bout that. I just didn't want the damn thing to take up more space then it already had. About the drugs. I DON'T DO DRUGS! My visions are GOD blessed.

holyredeemer said:
Yeah, sorry bout that. I just didn't want the damn thing to take up more space then it already had. About the drugs. I DON'T DO DRUGS! My visions are GOD blessed.

Yeah..I've used that one in my heyday too.

sigh....how long before draft day????

sucks6.jpg

I need to start trusting my instincts better.

Is this the same guy who made that drunk post the day of the Broncos game that rambled incoherently how we were going to win... at like 10 in the morning?

no, my stuffs usually alright. I didnt get drunk until AFTER the broncs game.
:violent:

holyredeemer said:
Yeah, sorry bout that. I just didn't want the damn thing to take up more space then it already had. About the drugs. I DON'T DO DRUGS! :blahblah:My visions are GOD blessed:blahblah:.

Telepathic Brain Fuel...wow a drug dealers utopia. :blahblah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back