PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You can't have a Super Bowl without Meathead Tice doing something Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Last year Meathead gets pinched for scalping SB tickets -

This year, after losing his job and being lucky enough to be picked up as an assistant for the Jags, Meathead forgets about that little "no tampering" rule and tells a Jacksonville radio station how he's talking to Vikings players about joining him in Florida.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/sports/13788908.htm

I think I'm going to trackTice down and sell him some "smart" pills (I'm having a sale - buy one for the price of two, get the second one free!)

JoeSixPat said:

This year, after losing his job and being lucky enough to be picked up as an assistant for the Jags, Meathead forgets about that little "no tampering" rule and tells a Jacksonville radio station how he's talking to Vikings players about joining him in Florida.

I think I'm going to trackTice down and sell him some "smart" pills (I'm having a sale - buy one for the price of two, get the second one free!)

What a class act! It's too bad the Jets did not hire him...... Once again I will say thank goodness for Bill Belichick!

JoeSixPat said:

:rofl: That's perfect Joe!!!!

Ya

JoeSixPat said:

I think Tice is a good coach; but someone needs to keep a leash on him! :bricks:

mtbykr said:
I think Tice is a good coach; but someone needs to keep a leash on him! :bricks:
I can't believe someone gave that idiot a job! The Vikes should have seen at least two NFC title games during his tenure. They had some very good teams that he let spin out of control. Maybe Moss was right all along.

JoeSixPat said:

Better yet, sell him a bunch, for say $3@, tell him to sell them for $2@ and make up for it on the volume.

jczxohn1 said:
Better yet, sell him a bunch, for say $3@, tell him to sell them for $2@ and make up for it on the volume.

that's the HMO business model as sold to health care providers by the insurance companies...........

Not entirely sure why, but I like Tice. Maybe it's the way he insists on having a pencil stuck behind his ear at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes