Welcome to PatsFans.com

You Can Thank Dick Cheney

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Turk, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

As Dick Cheney, Ken Mehlman, and the Republican noise machine start to lash out at the al Qaeda sympathizers who voted for Ned Lamont, all the people standing in horrendous airport lines today and tossing their shampoo bottles away should remember that they owe their frustration--and their fear--to Cheney and his gang...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-laarman/al-qaedas-predictable-re_b_26938.html
  2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +160 / 7 / -13

No their frustration over the inconviences should be directed at the ISlamist terrorist who tried to blow up these airplanes, not at the people protecting innocent civilians.
  3. pats-blue

pats-blue Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Yeah the people that wanted to blow up innocent people on airplanes using explosive gels have nothing to do with it. I guess you feel they have a point and are good for trying to do this because of Cheney and his "gang"?
  4. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I am not sure that you have read the whole article, and if you have, that you comprehended it; because, the last paragraph states:

"As I write, I can hear from my kitchen the media blare about the "plotters" arrested in London. Let's try not to forget that we have our own half-mad plotters--with names like Cheney, Hadley, Libby, Perle, Wolfowitz, and Abrams--and that it is thanks to their peculiar madness (and blindness) that we now live in a far more dangerous world than we would be living had we faced the future with intelligence and candor following 9-11."

Or maybe, it is just futile trying to explain that 9-11 and the war had nothing to do with each other other than one being the excuse needed for the other, which by the way, gives credibility to the plot theorists.
  5. pats-blue

pats-blue Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Yeah I know our policies are completely at fault for how we treat the poor Muslims around the world. The extreamists had every reason to kill 3,000 innocent people on 911 because we support Israel and other "autrocities" we commit in the ME.

If Israel gives the land back they claim they wanted and all is well, they point to another "slap in the face" if that is solved they point to something else...OH, maybe a CARTOON is enough reason to kill people...it sure is! These people view our very existance as a reason to walk into a crowded bus or supermarket and blow up women and children who have NOTHING to do with any "policies" but that is OK since we have Cheney? Yeah I read the article and understand it. It just happens to be one more person making excuses for the terroists. I really like how he states that al Qaeda planned this whole last operation since Hebollah stole thier thunder. Forget the fact this was being planned WAY BEFORE the Lebanon crisis even started. Just another terrorist apologist, just one more person aiding the terrorists by claiming they have the "right" to do thier actions. I really like it when people point to collateral damage (which is terrible) when "Cheney" or Israel bomb a place where terroists are shooting from yet forget it is the terroists that use people for human shields by shooting from Mosques or schools, hospitals and such....oh yeah but convieniantly forget all the bus and market bombing of COMPLETELY INNOCENT civilans.
  6. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I was right, it was futile and a waste of time.
  7. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

:wha:

Is that you, Sami Al-Arian?
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -26

Kind of like pearls to swine, some things will never change.
  9. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Oh, now thats a good comparison PFEIL.

You must certainly have heard from your idol Bill O'Reilly that he was exonerated, right? He was let go after millions spent trying to paint him as guilty in the press and through investigations which went NOWHERE.

I mean, you wouldn't be fooled by his deceptive rhetoric would you? He must have provided an apology. Or, is he still guilty because he is a middle easterner??

:cool:
  10. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

He is getting deported, good enough for me at this point.
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

The sore loser Bush Haters all babble and whine about their "hair gell" their "soda pop" the long lines, and the poor little innocent Muslims then when the big "Boom Day" comes again these same rats will "BLAME BUSH" for not protecting them.

If the Muslim Terrorists attack America in the year 2045 the Grandchildren of todays "Bush Haters" will blame Bush. :singing:

I wonder if the Airlines let Uncle Teddy carry his Flask Of Vodka with him when he heads for a "Hyannis Bender"
  12. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

PFIEL- Is that you, Sami Al-Arian?

Originally Posted by All_Around_Brown
    Oh, now thats a good comparison PFEIL.

You must certainly have heard from your idol Bill O'Reilly that he was exonerated, right? He was let go after millions spent trying to paint him as guilty in the press and through investigations which went NOWHERE.

I mean, you wouldn't be fooled by his deceptive rhetoric would you? He must have provided an apology. Or, is he still guilty because he is a middle easterner??

Facts are so over rated for simple minds.
    It is so much easier to sling mud, heck it requires no thinking at all.
  13. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_Al-Arian

"U.S. District Judge James Moody sentenced al-Arian to the maximum 57 months in prison and gave him credit for time served. He will serve the balance of 19 months and then be deported, prosecutors said. Moody harshly criticized al-Arian for doing nothing to stop bombings perpetrated by Islamic Jihad.

“You lifted not one finger. To the contrary, you laughed when you heard of the bombings,” he said. “You are a master manipulator. The evidence is clear in this case. You were a leader of the PIJ.”

Of course you defend him, it seems like all you do is deflect away from what muslims do, and blame Americans.
  14. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Of course, during your exciting adventure in Wikipedia-land, you neglected to read and post this part:
    "For its part, the government acknowledged that Al-Arian's activities were non-violent and that there were no victims to the charge in the plea agreement. Later that day, supporters of Al-Arian stated that the agreement was reached in part to end the suffering of the family and to reunite them in freedom."
    The man was imprisoned for three years and finally was given a chance to get out and re-unite with his family and for that he paid the price of having to strike a deal.
    Here is a link:
    http://www.freesamialarian.com/home.htm
    Here is another:
    http://www.politicalgateway.com/main/columns/read.html?col=380
    Here is yet another:
    http://www.politicalgateway.com/main/columns/read.html?col=520

What would anyone do, given the facts at Gitmo, and the bias displayed by this administration? Get out and leave the US or stay and rot in prison?

Your accusation that "all you do is deflect away from what muslims do, and blame Americans" is unfounded, baseless, wrong, and exactly what can be expected from you.

Based upon your history here, you cannot stand it when cheap accusations are thrown your way, and yet have no problem with slinging mud in anyone's direction, if they have a contrary view to yours. Grow up!
  15. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I forgot, you are all about guilty until proven innocent unless it involves an investigation into who leaked the name of a CIA agent or some bribery schemes associated with Jack Abramoff.

The press (Bill O' in this case) should be judge and jury for every terror suspect. Get the public sentiment against them before they can get a day in court.

Padilla

Al-Arian

What do these two have in common?? Justice was served.
  16. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

Your boy plead GUILTY! Thats how I judged it.
  17. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

To what charge?
  18. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +160 / 7 / -13

This little Ditty on profiling at airports and political correctness caught my atention. Note it is not copyrighted material.

Very well said. Not all Muslims are terrorist, but all the terrorist trying to kill us currently are Islamic fascist.
  19. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

20. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0