Welcome to PatsFans.com

You Can Call The Pope A Nazi, But You Can't Call Chelsea A Whore

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Feb 11, 2008.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just an update regarding the rules of patsfans.com..!!

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

That Chelsea sh!t got those Liberals all running around in circles spluttering and wetting their pants they were dumbfounded, it wasn't Limbaugh, Coulter, O'Reilly or Fox news that said it, it was NBC one of their own Left Wing Media Bush Hating stations.

That creepy little liberal weirdo Ann Curry on the today show had to be sedated, she was on the verge of suicide, her own company did it NBC :singing::singing:

3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Harry Boy, be careful my friend..!! Calling a good left leaning liberal a "creepy little weirdo" is clearly a sexist and racist offense, not to be tolerated on patsfans.com.

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +841 / 27 / -33

I cannot say that Rev. Moon is pedophile, will in the future say Rev. Moon is an alleged pedophile.

5. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

It was one thing when she was thirteen and Rush called her 'the White House Dog.' That was a despicable and IMO, unrecoverable sin; but she's a big girl now and is willingly involving herself in a national campaign. Its not exactly accurate to call her a whore though. Nobody really thinks she put out to get that superdelegate's vote.

Weird stuff here in the political forum that's for sure. THE tragedy is still only 9 days old. Everyone grieves in their own way. Perhaps that's somehow related.

6. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

The hypocrisy of it all. The Bush girls campaigned for their father, but were not alleged whores. Post criticism of Bush, and your a Bushhater. Hillary is only a candidate, you would think her actions were as grievous as starting a warrantless war. I thought hating was a sin. Its ok to waterboard per this administration, tho, in WWII the United States executed 7 Japanese officers who tortured (waterboarding) American prisoners using the same technique.

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

Yeah thats them :singing::singing:

8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Chelsea's not a whore. It's a sh-thole dump north of Boston.
    Tell em, RW!

9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

While I like and listen to Limbaugh, I agree with what you have written here. Not only was it in extremely bad taste to do what he did, but I also don't like the way he played the "innocent-little-me" card and claimed it was just a mistake that a member of his staff made.

But she is now an adult and public figure in the public arena. She is personally involved with wooing superdelegates over to vote for her mother. This is direct and active involvement in the long process that will eventually decide the next President of the United States. It's all fair game.

Oh, and I can't help but shake the feeling that if someone said the same about Jenna Bush (someone who is not in the public sphere) then the thread would have been allowed to persist...

10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Here's another comment I am sure Patters will completely ignore, thus further proving my point.