PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You can all thank me later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a warning that this particular edition may be incomplete. It doesn't have any clips from this upcoming Super Bowl, which of course hasn't happened yet. I'm going to wait for the 4 or 5 win edition. Just kidding! Great find.

Last edited:
Has anyone watched it yet? I found this negative review about the Cowboys edition on Amazon:
With all the wonderful advances in technology, Warner Brothers and NFL network made no effort to present this item for what it is: A retrospective. It clearly says Super Bowl on the actual disc books. This is confusing! Potential buyer's may think they are purchasing the actual games in their entireity but, are getting hour long recaps of the particular season by players. C'mon! Shame on you NFL network and WB studios. Lousy Marketing strategy. Boo...Boo...two thumbs down.

Has anyone watched it yet? I found this negative review about the Cowboys edition on Amazon:

Only people without NFL Network (admittedly that's most people) will be confused... NFLN has been running this series, one per Super Bowl, for almost a year. With commercials the running time on NFLN is between 45 and 50 minutes, the three disc set shows a total running time of 196 minutes (65 per disc on average) so there is extra footage we haven't seen but not that much of it, really. That's why it's so cheap for a 3 disc set.

Has anyone watched it yet? I found this negative review about the Cowboys edition on Amazon: "Potential buyer's may think they are purchasing the actual games in their entireity but, are getting hour long recaps.."

I didn't think I was buying the actual games. The guy's an idiot if he thought he was. But, the packaging alone, with those 3 big beautiful rings on the cover is worth the 16 bucks alone. :rocker:

Oh and a thanks to SeanBruschi54 for the link. :eat1:

I'll thank you later

Other discs like the Pats season DVDs tend to have some semblance of the "full" games, the "international" or "world" broadcast or you can find them on Three Games to Glory. I much prefer this that I just ordered (summaries, interviews, extras, etc...) to having one other version of the whole game.

We knew
In that huddle
There was a group
DESTINED
To apply the kind of pressure
That had NOT been seen before

Bumping this for the people who dont come on during the week but come on after the Dallas blowout.

Anyone else who ordered last week get there's yet? Mine shipped on the 15th but, I still haven't received it.

mine shipped on the 15th too...email said Estimated Arrival date: 10/24/07 - 10/29/07

Not only is the cost of the DVD a good deal but shipping is free.

Got mine today.

Me too! Great deal as these were going for $20 bucks per single when they first came out. Great they did a package deal for dynasties!!!

I got mine yesterday and must say that the extra were great though I would have like 6 more hours of them.:D It's a great set one that I will be playing for years to come, like all the rest of my Patriots DVD. Now after this next SB victory a great Pats history DVD would be perfect.

Got mine yesterday....

Can't stop watching...

Thanks for the lead...

Dudes - I ordered this DVD on 10/29. Its been a while. Never got it. Did I get scammed? Did you guys get your stuff?

Last edited:
Just ordered my copy now, this is a great deal! I can't wait!

Just ordered my copy now, this is a great deal! I can't wait!

Better get ready to wait. I order at the end of October - I either keyed in the wrong address or am on the backlog. Not sure.

:mad:
Dudes - I ordered this DVD on 10/29. Its been a while. Never got it. Did I get scammed? Did you guys get your stuff?

Got mine almost a month ago. You need to contact them if it's been more than 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes