PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You all crack me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
F.B.N. said:
Closing Time has been awaiting this orgasm of delirium for 5 years. Okay, you won...now go clean your basement appartment before disease sets in.
Orgasm isn't over yet.
Your sister is taking care of my basement, no worries.

NFL CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS.

Last edited:
dryheat44 said:
That is the ONLY questionable call I agree with, though.

Dryheat,
I had thought you were relatively logical.
So you're sying Jackson didn't push off. That's what you are asserting?

ClosingTime said:
You all are more delusional than Holmgren. Steelers were handed the game?
Yeah, it's funny how every sports person, every reporter, everyone on every sports show says the same thing, even most steeler fans, but then you think the entire world is delusional except you.

Turn on the TV, dolt. Watch ESPN.

It isn't pats fans driving this. The entrie sprots world is in a maelstrom of protest.

There is not question the calls were awful. The only question is whether the officials will get Superbowl rings.

Congrats on the Steelers winning the trophy. Youk must be proud of Ben's magnificent performance.

Now get back to mediocrity.

ClosingTime said:

I think the Jackson pushoff was a ticky tack call. Most people I have seen defending it say that even though it was weak it was still technically correct.

That may be the case. But Hope actually puts his hands on Jackson first. Is that not "technically" illegal? It was plain as day in the video. Prior to Jackson doing anything to Hope, Hope puts his hands on him!

I personally did not think either player gained much of an advantage by the hand contact.

It should have been a no call at best, offsetting penalties at worst!

ClosingTime said:
Dryheat,
I had thought you were relatively logical.

That's not only what I'm asserting, it's a fact, and every non-Steelers fan thinks so.

There was contact both ways. In fact, Hope held Jackson first. Jackson touched Hope. He didn't create separation, that was already there. He didn't alter Hope's route in the slightest. This play goes uncalled 98% of the time.

A blatant offsides on the Townshend sack.

If the Locklear play was a hold, than Winstrom was held EVERY SINGLE PLAY. I'm not looking for the officials to call every tick-tack foul. I'm just looking for consistency, and Sunday there was NONE. The Steelers got called for zero holding penalties, yet the Seahawks get flagged for cheapies, flags thrown afterthey get not one, but two, huge plays? Please.

And still, the Hasselbeck cutblock penalty was the worst of all.

The Phantom touchdown isn't a big deal to me. The Steelers would have almost certainly scored a TD on fourth. Likewise the T.O. after the clock expired. It was close enough that the refs let it go every game.

The D-Jack foot-kicking-pylon was a TD, but the officials didn't even want to review it? If the Hasselbeck fumble occured in the final two minutes, I bet the officials wouldn't have reviewed it.

I hope that Joey Porter realizes that the NFL wanted the Steelers to win. I also hope he bashes his offense for winning cheaply, with a trick play, instead of pounding the ball up the middle every play. After all, according to Porter, that's not real football, and the Steelers were scared of the Seahawks.

Oh, and CT, I wanted the Steelers to win. I admit that the Seahawks caught a break with the fumble that was ruled incomplete.

Did you believe that the officials were trying to tilt the field in the Colts' direction a few weeks ago? I did, and I bet you did too. Same thing happened Sunday.

Yeterday I posted that today we would be hearing from Steeler trolls gloating. And, look who's here just like dog **** on your shoe- Closing Time.

I can't take credit for predicting this. A monkey can figure out these trolls. There will be more coming. Most of them are hated on their own teams boards so they come here.

sarge said:
Do you have a link to that rule change.

I find that one a little hard to believe!

It was posted in an earlier thread, i'll look for it when i get home from work.

Coltshater keep that stuff coming. I am laughing my head off.

dryheat44 said:
That's not only what I'm asserting, it's a fact, and every non-Steelers fan thinks so.
The guy pushed him right in front of the official, that is a fact. Again, if it weren't called, Madden would have commented that it should have been, and there would probably be uproar over the non-call. Not my fault that so many viewers are sheep and like to rejurgetate what the announcers say.

dryheat44 said:
Did you believe that the officials were trying to tilt the field in the Colts' direction a few weeks ago? I did, and I bet you did too. Same thing happened Sunday.
The two situations are not even close to being comparable.
But, the only call I had a major problem with was the Polamalu INT. The other calls that went against them, that's how it goes sometimes.
Guess what, the Steeler overcame the Polamalu INT call and didn't give up 75 yard TD runs, 50+ yard gadget plays and actually had a clue about how to use the clock.
But none of that matters since we now live in a nation of crybabies.

Steelers won it on their own merit.

bigwink.gif

ClosingTime said:
The guy pushed him right in front of the official, that is a fact. Again, if it weren't called, Madden would have commented that it should have been, and there would probably be uproar over the non-call. Not my fault that so many viewers are sheep and like to rejurgetate what the announcers say.

But, the only call I had a major problem with was the Polamalu INT. The other calls that went against them, that's how it goes sometimes.
Guess what, the Steeler overcame the Polamalu INT call and didn't give up 75 yard TD runs, 50+ yard gadget plays and actually had a clue about how to use the clock.
But none of that matters since we now live in a nation of crybabies.

The crybaby crap is what everyone did when the Patriots lined up and straight whooped everyone for 3 of the 4 past seasons. This is different. This is the integrity of football we're talking about, and the officials cheapened the entire sport with their bullcrap. You can turn a blind eye if you'd like, but the rest of the nation sees it what it for what it is. Fans of EVERY TEAM, not just your hated rivals. This is a league wide outcry against what happened in Detroit. What happened in detroit was an embarrassment. Do you think we'd all be saying the same things if Pitt had won straight up? If fouls were called evenly and cheapo penalties weren't enforced one way and not the other? come on, give us some credit. We begrudged the Steelers being in the Superbowl before the game, not because they didn't deserve it, but because we don't like them. We would have done the same if the win had been legit. We'd have hated it, but given the respect where it was due. the majority here would have anyway. But with what happened it's just a joke. a sad, sick joke. I'd have been just as pissed if it had been Pitt that got jobbed. I want real football, not some set up story line that the officials ensure plays out how the NFL wants it.

Michael said:
Steelers won it on their own merit.

bigwink.gif

Some of these Steelers fans are really slow, they don't seem to get the fact that the refs screwed them bad. They had a sensational run to the Superbowl as a #6 seed with all games on the road, including winning a game against Indy that everyone thinks the NFL wanted Indy to win.

Then to have their win tarnished by the refs does them a great disservice. Only the most ignorant or obstinate Steelers fan doesn't see that yet.

They should be more pissed at the refs than we are.

The Gr8est said:
Some of these Steelers fans are really slow, they don't seem to get the fact that the refs screwed them bad. They had a sensational run to the Superbowl as a #6 seed with all games on the road, including winning a game against Indy that everyone thinks the NFL wanted Indy to win.

Then to have their win tarnished by the refs does them a great disservice. Only the most ignorant or obstinate Steelers fan doesn't see that yet.

They should be more pissed at the refs than we are.

absofrickinlutely. If they were arguing that they'd have won even without the refs interference then they might have a case.. as it may still have been true. but to argue that the refs had no effect and didn't sway the game... that just isn't reality.

ClosingTime said:

The Stealers didn't over-come it, the Colts choked. As a matter of fact that fat-ass Bettis almost gave it away with his fumble. But if Manning wasn't so consumed with self glory he would have played for the FG and OT, where the Colts would have beaten the Stealers because they had the momentum in the fourth quarter. Sir-Choke-Alot tried for the TD, instead of another 10 yards, and failed. Which leaves it up to Vander-shank trying for a 48 yard field goal.

Paper Champion Pittsburg Stealers

ClosingTime said:
The guy pushed him right in front of the official, that is a fact. Again, if it weren't called, Madden would have commented that it should have been, and there would probably be uproar over the non-call.

Would they have also left out the fact that is was a Steeler who clearly initiated the contact as you have?

How is it somehow technically fine for Hope to put his hands on Jackson, but not for Jackson to do the same?

It was right in front of the ref like you said???

For the record, I think it should have been a no call. But how in the world can you say that the call on Jackson was correct and in the same breath ignore the fact that Hope grabbing Jackson first is legit???????

Answer me that?

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
HEY! that's my pic! Seymore I'm honored you used it! *bows*
Cool! Which one is you? Are you the brillo-headed guy or the one with the chin-stretching surgery?

:D

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Cool! Which one is you? Are you the brillo-headed guy or the one with the chin-stretching surgery?

:D

Cowher has GOT to be scheduled for the Jay Leno show. Then, they can duel with their chins. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes