Yi is not signing with the Bucks...

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
what would it take for us to trade for him??? Could we/should we be interested?

i think there's more of a chance he succeeds than busts. even darko, who people say was a huge bust and comparable to what yi could be, is now a decent player.

not sure who i'd trade though. i wouldn't want to trade any of our guys, i think it's a good mix right now.

This is something I've been trying to figure out myself. On the one hand, the Bucks could ask for alot since he was the #5 pick, and is going to be a marketing boon for the team that aquires him. On the other hand, if he won't play for them, and doesn't play for a pro team anywhere on the planet in the next year, he goes back into the draft and the Bucks get nothing. My guess is that teams won't make a push until the season starts, as they'll want to see if the Bucks can sign him, while also waiting till the Bucks have to deal him in order to get a return on their investment. Waiting here is the best option for any team looking ot aquire him, as it probably lowers the cost.

What I think it might take? Hmmm...Next years #1 for sure, and maybe Gerald Green as a starting point. They might take Ryan Gomes, Big Baby, and a 1st. Or Green, BB & a first. Who knows. Telfair might be added as he is an expiring deal. That might mean you'd have to take back a crappy contract like Gadzuric or Simmons to make a deal. It'll be interesting to see. Either way, I think Chicago and GS, who both like him, could offer better packages than the C's.

well no ****...not interested in him NOW

Yup looks like we are trying to win NOW.
Maybe if the Bucks get desperate we'll offer our 2008 1st rounder. ;)

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back