Welcome to PatsFans.com

Yet another radical muslim working for Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, Aug 8, 2008.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +97 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obama_liaison_asbahi/2008/08/07/119889.html

The Arab-American and Muslim-American outreach coordinator for Barack Obama's campaign has resigned following disclosures about his past association with a radical Muslim cleric.

Mazen Asbahi, an associate with the Chicago law firm Schiff Hardin, quit on Monday, saying he did not want to be a distraction to the Obama campaign.

For several weeks in 2000, Asbahi served on the board of an Islamic investment fund. Also serving on the board at that time was Jamal Said, an imam at a Chicago-area mosque known for his radical views, The Jerusalem Post reported

Gee, yet another Chicago based anti-American group hiding itself as a religious entity.

For those of you that don't know, a "muslim charity" is a synonmym for "terrorist fianancing" .
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +363 / 1 / -9

GOD DAMN AMERICA (famous words of the spiritual advisor to the Messiah Prince Barack Hussein Obama for twenty years)

God Save America.
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +208 / 3 / -10

Man your hatred looks ugly on you. Is this all you do TW? Are you just going to continue to post anti democrat threads day after day?

Do you have anything worthwhile to contribute to society beyond anti liberal, minority, immigrant, muslim rhetoric? If not, I'd suggest that you take a vacation.
  4. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +97 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Have no answer for the question? Change the subject- Democrat Playbook page 15.

I'm sorry if I have a problem with the people who murdered my colleagues and friends, I guess if we could just give them a hug, they wouldn't kills us next time.
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -11

#37 Jersey

So you can't say anything about the messiah Obama, because he is a liberal democrat who is half black and muslim?

What the hell:disagreement:
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +208 / 3 / -10

That is not what I said PFiEL and you know that. All TW does is post threads about the people he hates. He may deny that to us, but he knows what I'm saying is true. It's a free coutry, so he do as he pleases. I'm making the point because I think it's said that is all he is able to contribute.
  7. Char2na

Char2na Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

If I were a Morman and were on the board for a Morman investment fund, and one of the members later turns out to be a fundamentalist Morman who at home practices Polygomy, would that mean I had multiple wives or where cool with it?
  8. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

No you don't get it, we're playing six degrees of Barack Obama here. I'll give you an example:

Obama went to Harvard along with Bill Gates who dropped out. Bill Gates founded Microsoft which is based in Seattle, WA. Seattle was the site of the 1999 WTO protests which were marred by violence and police brutality. The instigators were primarily an anarchist group known as the "black block." Therefore, Barack Obama is an anarchist protester who advocates violence and rioting towards police.

See how it works?
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

Taken from your playbook..

This yak is getting very tiring, stop your whining.. you chose your profession and all that comes with it.. I am beginning to think you are a wanna be who lives his life vicarioiusly though the ills of others.. most people who expoerience this stuff do not whine about it on the internet. It is a very personal journey.
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +363 / 1 / -9

Mentioning the word "Muslim" in the same sentence as mentioning the Liberals "New Messiah God Idol Prince Barack" is Blasphemous to a politically correct Do-Gooder.

The same people who condem the very Idea that the Lord Messiah Obama may have a little Muslim in him are the same people who will tell you how wonderful Muslims are---------:confused:

Shouldn't the sensitive kind and caring liberal democrat be PROUD of the fact that Prince Messiah Obama has some Muslim in him, Muslims are wonderful, it's those f-cking Baptists you have to watch out for.

Isn't The Reverend Uncle Jeremiah a Baptist, the church that the Messiah attended for 20 years?

Why do liberals get so upset when someone calls the Messiah Obama a Muslim, liberals love Muslims.

Doesn't it seem a bit Racist to get angry at people who call the Messiah a Muslim, Muslims are are beautiful (so sayeth the loon)

:bricks: