PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yet another leak from the radio silent league: They didn't set up a sting operation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should officially change the name of this entire fiasco from "deflategate" to "leakgate". Enough is enough already. You know it's a sad state of affairs when every major news orginazation is taking any and all rumors and innuendo and running with it as fact, meanwhile TMZ remains somewhat reputable apart from some goofy video.

Methinks that there is one part of the league that is trying desperately NOT to get caught underhanded for transgressions (either the sting theory, or simply that the refs didn't do their jobs), and they are the source of the "Patriots did it", while more traditional sources (with nothing to hide) are the sources of the more "probe focusing on the NFL" leaks.

There is simply NO WAY that this many "contradictory" leaks would be coming so quickly one after the other. One tweet comes out incriminating the Pats, then one quickly comes out and seemingly exonerating them. Back and forth. Like ping-pong. It's very bizarre and suggests to me 2 different waring factions within the NFL.

can we put all these threads in one? talk about bogging down the forum....****

Methinks that there is one part of the league that is trying desperately NOT to get caught underhanded for transgressions (either the sting theory, or simply that the refs didn't do their jobs), and they are the source of the "Patriots did it", while more traditional sources (with nothing to hide) are the sources of the more "probe focusing on the NFL" leaks.

There is simply NO WAY that this many "contradictory" leaks would be coming so quickly one after the other. One tweet comes out incriminating the Pats, then one quickly comes out and seemingly exonerating them. Back and forth. Like ping-pong. It's very bizarre and suggests to me 2 different waring factions within the NFL.

Star Wars fans may know there's a track on the Episode I soundtrack called "Duel of the Fates."

Now we can have the "Duel of the Tweets." :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye