Status
Not open for further replies.

PATS16N0

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Video taping guys with flags.

Jamming QB radio communications.

Bugging visiting team locker room.

Having secret code language where requesting balls at 12.5 PSI is actually green lighting a conspiracy to play football with flat footballs.

Using drones to spy on opposing team practices.

Paying off referees.

You'll never stop us because we control all our cheating schemes from our secret moon base, where Bill Belichick and Tom Brady, secretly Reptilian Overlords, devise new ways to fool and cheat your poor teams who would no doubt win the Superbowl were it not for their wicked conspiracies.

We know your every move before you do.

You think you know how we cheat? You don't know ****.

mindreading01_press_001.jpg

Meet Doug, AKA "the Oracle"

He knows all your ****ing plays.

LEARN THE FULL AND TERRIBLE TRUTH ABOUT HOW THE PATRIOTS HAVE BEEN CHEATING YOUR TEAM FOR DECADES IN MY NEW VIDEO! THE VIDEO NEW ENGLAND DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE.

Last edited:
Cheating cheaters. They probably cheat at cheating.

Cheating cheating Cheatriots, they stole all our signals and jammed all our radios. They use magic footballs and bug all our locker rooms.

Cheating cheating Cheatriots fans have no idea how dumb they sound when they deny New England's culture of cheating. Bill Belicheat has brainwashed them.

Hey, did you guys see how I took Bill Belichick's name and changed it to Bill Belicheat?

LOL!!

Excellent.

Edit: Reptilian overlords killed me

Hey, did you guys see how I took Bill Belichick's name and changed it to Bill Belicheat?

LOL!!

Now just put on 400 lbs, go on unemployment, live in your parents basement, be unable to get a girlfriend or spouse, and get a Jets hat, and you're on way to being a full blown PFT commenting Pats hater...or get a Dolphins hat and you can be a senile, jealous, bitter, hypocrite like Don Shula.

Sometimes I give up too and just say to haters " yeah we are the biggest cheaters in the world ". Then they get so happy and say what did you guys do and I just say " we do everything and even stuff you haven't even thought about .. We're the best at everything". They just shut up after that.

Errr um Can BB write a book on cheating or memo to SP ? because we need to win some games and we can live with the media tag.

History will look back on this and see a camera placement violation surrounded by a bunch of whiny crybabies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back