PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yeah so Kimo definetely hurt Carson on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was intentional at first. But, after several more replays, I don't think it was. I think he was blocked into the QB and just trying to make a tackle.

I don't think it was intentional either. He was practically falling onto his leg.

It was intentional.

ClosingTime = Pot.
Strangler = Kettle.

Right back at ya Nova. Hey, have you figured out the difference between a 3-4 and 4-3 yet?

The steelers are full of dirty players. No surprise at all. I how the hamburgerler watches his back when they play the Bengals next year!

ClosingTime said:
Strangler,
You're an idiot.

*ROFLMAO*

DAMN. That was hilarious. Coming from you, Closing Time, that must mean that strangler is a genius.

He was most definitely not blocked into Palmer. Replays show clearly. It was a dirty play, despite all the comments to the contrary.

Bob G

Bob shouldn't you be busy copyediting a ballwash aticle?

Daruinz, how'd that mighty Tampa team look yesterday?

Last edited:
ClosingTime said:

ClosingTime, should you be busy ballwashing Cowher and Big Ben Worthlessqb? Hell, I am surprised you can actually type with the way your mouth is stuffed with their privates...

ClosingTime said:

Now I know why most people on this board think you're an idiot and respond to your posts as they do. Grow up.

ClosingTime said:
Daruinz, how'd that mighty Tampa team look yesterday?

Better than your scum bag team that had the game handed to them by the referees.

Of course, its funny you don't talk about the referees pathetic calling yesterday either.

But, hey, Closingtime, you spend more time ballwashing Cowher and bigben than paying attention to football so I am not surprised that you have nothing but garbage to say.

KIMO dove at Palmer's leg. His smacking his hands was him upset that he didn't get to Palmer before Palmer got the off. Guy is a typical steeler scumbag.

ClosingTime said:
Damn you are childish

*ROFLMAO* You need to look in the mirror before posting insults at people.

Trot said:
Now I know why most people on this board think you're an idiot and respond to your posts as they do. Grow up.
That may be. But anyone with any football sensem which I would expet from a guy tht writes about it for a living, knows that the hit wasn't dirty.
If anyone says so they are letting their hate cloud their judgement.

Dabruinz,
If you can pick out one post where I've ballwashed Cowher or Ben (I'm acutally very critical of both) I will send you $500.

Lead story now on AOL.com: VICIOUS HIT TO QUARTERBACK

Palmer's Season Ends With Torn Knee Ligaments
Bengals Quarterback Was Hurt on His First Pass vs. Steelers
By JOE KAY, AP Sports

CINCINNATI (Jan. 8) - The first playoff game in 15 years for the Cincinnati Bengals turned into a nightmare.

Pro Bowl quarterback Carson Palmer suffered torn knee ligaments after being hit by defensive end Kimo von Oelhoffen early in the first quarter of the Bengals' 31-17 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC wild-card round.

On his first pass attempt of the game, Palmer lofted a 66-yard bomb down the right sideline to rookie Chris Henry. But after making the throw, Palmer was hit in the knee by von Oelhoffen and crumpled to the ground. He was carted off the field.

X-rays revealed that Palmer has a torn ACL and MCL.

Veteran Jon Kitna replaced Palmer and completed 24-of-40 passes for 197 yards and a touchdown with two interceptions.

Von Oelhoffen played for the Bengals from 1994-99 before signing as a free agent with Pittsburgh.

Palmer led the NFL with a club-record 32 touchdown passes this season. His quarterback rating of 101.1 was second only to Peyton Manning of Indianapolis. Palmer completed nearly 68 percent of his passes for 3,836 yards.

The 2002 Heisman Trophy winner after starring at Southern California, Palmer was selected No. 1 overall in the 2003 draft by Cincinnati.

01/08/06 18:37 EST

bobgeorge said:
He was most definitely not blocked into Palmer. Replays show clearly. It was a dirty play, despite all the comments to the contrary.

Bob G

Odd, I think the replay, and the Tivo clearly shows in REAL TIME, not slow motion, that this was merely continuation of play that unfortunately ended badly. Despite commentary to the contrary, it was accidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes