PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yay!! Our season tickets arrived today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It won't be long now! Football season here we come! Sorry I have been mostly AWOL. Lots going on in life other than football, but I'm so happy the season is around the corner. Can't wait to see Brady and Co. prove all the naysayers wrong, and to watch some great games! Go Patriots!!

Yes, mine arrived today too.

Now, I wonder when the ticket exchange opens so I can start dumping them.

- e

Not me! I made it to every game last year (first time in years I was able to do that) and I am aiming to do it again this year! In fact, your ticket dumps become my kids' tickets for many games, so keep it coming, LOL!

hope next year i will finally get my season tix...1 more year (i hope)

I'd gladly sell you some of my tickets - but my seats suck.

I almost feel like I have to apologize to my friends when I try to sell them.

I shouldn't feel like this, as it's a face value ticket. But....

Though, yours probably won't be much better next year ;)

I like the theme this year: each ticket has a picture of a home game from the past 20 years (Kraft ownership) against the same opponent.

I plan on goin to Home Opener vs Raiders. I'm supposed to get hooked up or I'll be scrambling for tickets. Anyone know when Pat's Single Game Tickets go on sale again I had it jotted down, I believe its ticketmaster?

I plan on goin to Home Opener vs Raiders. I'm supposed to get hooked up or I'll be scrambling for tickets. Anyone know when Pat's Single Game Tickets go on sale again I had it jotted down, I believe its ticketmaster?
15th

Cool Thanx.... Like 10am Right?

not mine, but damn they look good.

UXeKB0n.jpg

Must be one incredible feeling opening that up in the mail. All I ever get is freaking bills and bad news ;)

Congrats to many of you, and please make sure that you get properly "lubed up" and make some noise. Seriously...make some noise.

Got mine in the mail yesterday.

Mine will arrive today, I get so excited, it is like Christmas!

I love going to Patriots games and this year is gonna be awesome with Revis!

Just got our season tix...........this marks 44 consecutive years and 47 in total for us (my dad first got them when I was a young boy).

It NEVER gets old!!!

They did a great job this year.....packaged in a neat folding box. Tickets tell a past story in of themselves as noted above.

Just got our season tix...........this marks 44 consecutive years and 47 in total for us (my dad first got them when I was a young boy).

It NEVER gets old!!!

They did a great job this year.....packaged in a neat folding box. Tickets tell a past story in of themselves as noted above.
Your the best!

hope next year i will finally get my season tix...1 more year (i hope)
I dont think moving all those people out of the endzone helped our cause.
Before they made that announcement, I was told I could be getting an email as early as the fall but could be up to 3 years.
Now I expect the 3 years is more realistic.
I signed up in late 2003.

Must be one incredible feeling opening that up in the mail. All I ever get is freaking bills and bad news ;)

Congrats to many of you, and please make sure that you get properly "lubed up" and make some noise. Seriously...make some noise.
Over the years, I have come to the view that Boston/New England fans are not really so different than fans in many other cities. I and many others make noise, but it is not enough and it just dissipates. I am no engineer, but I suspect there is a real stadium factor in Gillette (e.g., people in red seats going inside, open roof, etc.) that prevents it from getting really loud. And it will be quieter now that Kraft has removed end zone seats for a bar.

Yes, this has been said 1,000 times here
Lousy stadium for fan caused noise
Now even worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes