PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

yankees lose

patriotspride

Banned
Reaction score
lmao lol lol lol i love to watch the yankees choke yet again lol lol lol lol

bwahahahahahahaha

Greatness :D

I especially loved the Aroid close-ups in the last inning!!!

hey, at least they made the playoffs......... the tigers deserved to win that series. The yankees batting was absolutly terrible with the exception of Jeter, Abreu, and Posada. They were swining at some terrible pitches and looked nervous up at bat, No one was moving the runners over, and no one seemed to get clutch hits. I give a lot of credit to this young tigers pitching rotation. I never thought they would pitch so good against the best hitting line up in the game, plus with all this pressure on them. The tigers played great baseball and deserved to win the series

the biggest chokeing line up in the game you mean lmao lol lol lol the stinkees lose theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stinkees lose cough gag choke and spit .lol lol lol

The Red Sox bats sure lit up in that 5 games series against the Yankees:rolleyes:

lol lol yankees loseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol lol lol i love it so much the highest payroll and everybodys favorite to win everything and they s hit there pants lol can you say choke lol :D :D

Last edited:
The sun will be shining just a bit brighter tomorow. I got on Oakland's bandwagon yesterday. Now I can get off.:rocker:

It was great to see!!! The yanks have no excuses either this time as they had plenty of time to set up their rotation, rest guys, ect......I hope JD now realizes what being a yankee is all about:singing:

A Rods' legacy continuuuuuuues.

patriotspride said:
lmao lol lol lol i love to watch the yankees choke yet again lol lol lol lol

Plus it looks like Torre may be replaced by Pinnella.

I always thought Pinella would have been a good fit for the RS, anyways glad to see the Yankees and their 200 million payroll going home... they get what they deserve.

They should give that $200 million dollar salary to the REDSOX! Those Yanks have no idea how to spend their money!!! The highest damn payroll and they still lose!!!??? The REDSOX could do a better job than that! BWahahah!!!!!

The Yanks are just like little rich kids that are bought Ferraris and don't know how to drive them.

I guess money just doesn't buy you everything!!!

Last edited:
-=Bruschi54=- said:
They should give that $200 million dollar salary to the REDSOX! Those Yanks have no idea how to spend their money!!! The highest damn payroll and they still lose!!!??? The REDSOX could do a better job than that! BWahahah!!!!!

The Yanks are just like little rich kids that are bought Ferraris and don't know how to drive them.

I guess money just doesn't buy you everything!!!
Sox have the second highest payroll and a not so bright looking future. Give Billy Beane that kind of money and.......

But even if the Red Sox lose, (A) there's always 2004 :D, and (B) this should warm up your hearts a bit (emphasis mine):

Four hours after they were eliminated by the Detroit Tigers, the New York Yankees pulled up to Yankee Stadium in three buses late Saturday night, greeted by fewer than a dozen fans.

ctpatsfan77 said:
But even if the Red Sox lose, (A) there's always 2004 :D, and (B) this should warm up your hearts a bit (emphasis mine):

Hillarious that nobody showed up :rofl:

With as many police as supporters on hand, most of the players quickly went to their cars and drove away.

dr said:
Sox have the second highest payroll and a not so bright looking future. Give Billy Beane that kind of money and.......
the sox do have the second highest payroll but its a distant second to the yankees [200mill compared to 130 mill ]not even close .if the redsox were in another division they would have won numerous ws rings and had plenty of playoff apperances.the fact the redsox are in the same division as the yankees negates any advantage the redsox would have over other teams .

dr said:

The 2006 Red Sox are the most expensive team in MLB history to miss the playoffs, fyi.

yankees lose...and their are fewer things that make me happier...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back