PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yankee's Lose .... The-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh Yankees Lose!!!!

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
An A-bomb for Anal-Rod ... but oh how sweet to see the Yankees lose.

Love the look on the obnoxious Yankee fans faces.

Suzyn WaldmanWoman ... Oh my Gawd Susan ... Rogr Clemens will never be back. :D

Left out a shout out to Joe Torre ... finally maybe freed of the cruelty of Steinbrenner ...
hope he coaches elsewhere where he will be appreciated...only Yankee I like is Torre...
A great 2nd half thanks to A-Rod and Torre .. but sorry ... i was born to hate the Yankees.

877.jpg
050307cover.jpg
YANKEES-SUCK-sticker2.jpg

Last edited:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.i was wrong the chokeesssssss didnt win lololololol. i love it chokees loseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lmao. god i love to watch them lose.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.i was wrong the chokeesssssss didnt win lololololol. i love it chokees loseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lmao. god i love to watch them lose.
OR 200 Million,yes millon down the drain. HAHAHAHAHAHA :rocker:

Last edited:
I take pleasure in their loss, but I'll be honest....... Cleveland looks tougher then NY did. We might have wanted the Yanks.

I certainly relish their loss, but New York would have been a lot easier to face than Cleveland. Carmona and Sabathia have been great against the Sox this year, Paul Byrd is clearly a capable pitcher if he has to be, and their offense showed up in the series unlike NYYs.

At least we don't have to listen to the ESPN hype machine for the next 2 weeks.

I can't wait to see the headline in the NYPost. In fact I think I'llgo there now to see what they have to say about the RATS,and Mangina.

Last edited:
I take pleasure in their loss, but I'll be honest....... Cleveland looks tougher then NY did. We might have wanted the Yanks.

I think the Yankees take more out of the team and fans from an emotional point of view, need to have some strength for the World Series..

OTOH there is a big smile on my face, April Rod and the rest can go play golf now.

Yankee death day is always a great day. This death may be the biggest in quite a while too.

If only the crop of very good kids they got had been able to arrive sooner. Their might have been a seamless transition, which would have extended this run past the ten year mark. One thing's for certain. They'll be back.

AROD: 6 Strikeouts in 15 ABs for the series. 1 RBI, on the solo shot. Incredible that somebody with the gawdy regular season numbers, comes up so short in big games. Amazing really.

It's great to see the Yankees lose again, but that Cleveland team looks GOOD!

AROD: 6 Strikeouts in 15 ABs for the series. 1 RBI, on the solo shot. Incredible that somebody with the gawdy regular season numbers, comes up so short in big games. Amazing really.

It's great to see the Yankees lose again, but that Cleveland team looks GOOD!

Cleavland is rolling right now, we went 1-2 vs. the starters cleavland rolled out in this series. We will know how this series is going to go after game 1, we need to shut this lineup down if we want to win because i dont see us scoring at will on these guys and managed only 1 run in each of the two games we faced their ace's splitting 1-0 victorys this season.

I kept telling myself I'd rather face the Yankees than the Indians, yet I found myself rooting against the Yankees. I enjoyed last night.

A-Rod didn't have as bad of a series as some other Yankees. Jeter was downright horrible and deserves much more scorn.

Byrd was pretty crummy last night. Good results are not always due to good performance.

Pitching definitely let them down. Wang had two bad games. Roger Clemens was vintage Clemens in the playoffs. You can't win in the playoffs with a crummy staff. Your offense will be shut down by great pitchers. You must shut the other team down in return.

I hate how the word "choke" is used with every loss. There was no choking in the series. The Yankees never had the series in hand. They were beaten by a better team. "Choke" should be reserved for special circumstances like the 2004 ALCS.

I'm looking forward to the ALCS. Hopefully Sabathia pitches poorly again.

pMLB2-4107344dt.jpg

I almost want to buy one of these shirts now.

I think even though the Yankees looked worse they would have still given us more trouble than Clevland can. Just because they play good against us mostly.

I think even though the Yankees looked worse they would have still given us more trouble than Clevland can. Just because they play good against us mostly.
i agree.the yankees are very familiar with our pitchers and really get up to play the sox.there line up takes a lot of pitches and can wear down any pitching staff .the Indians line up is far more free swinging and doesnt take as many pitches

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back