PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yankee fans bashing the Sox titles

BadMoFo

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Whatcha have to think about that? I mean they only have Clemens, Sheffield and A-roid.

Last edited:
6jfaCeH4wlgzvwpuZpf8FupAo1_500.jpg

You'd think they'd know better.

I dont even think u can say that Jeter is clean.Everyone could be on it, including him.

I dont even think u can say that Jeter is clean.Everyone could be on it, including him.

True. While I doubt he is on it, their recent dynasty was built on Roids.

I'm wondering about the Marlins now ... that team was way jacked up when they beat the Yankmee's.

They seem to have this chip on their shoulder claiming that Sox fans were all claiming their titles were tainted, even though I never heard anyone say that. Now they're trying to "throw it back" and claim we were being hypocritical somehow. I thin they're just being insecure as usual.

Last edited:
If anyone would know tainted titles, it would be the Yankees...

That's just human nature, to tear down the acomplishments of others, fans do it all the time.

Regarding Clemens; if I had to use a word to describe what he got caught doing, it would be dissapointment. Everything he a acomplished in a Red Sox uniform is not tainted, everything he did while with Toronto, New York and Houston is.

He was a 500 pitcher over the life of the last contract he played through with the Red Sox, then he goes to Toronto and is lights out, all thanks to chemicals.

Regarding Manny, maybe he juiced when he was here, maybe he did not. He might have started to his last year here as in his mind, he was going into a contract year (even though the Red Sox had a club option for two years). There is a strong possibility he also may have started over the off season as he felt like this was it, his last contract.

Who knows, bottom line is he got caught, just like all cheaters eventually do..........

Guys, the ENTIRE LEAGUE is tainted. I'd guess that the reaction of some Yankees fans, is in respect to some Sox fans, who said the Yankees titles were tainted. We might have even had a thread about that in here a while back. The key word here being "some". As a Yankees fan, the juice does taint the titles, but only if league use was not widespread. Since then, as more names have come out, and Jose Canseco claims seem more legitimate, we're seeing that use was indeed wide spread throughout the league. It's sad, but it's the truth.

If Derek Jeter were named tomorrow, would anyone really be blown away by the news? People would probably be disappointed, as I would be, but truly surprised? I'm not sure how anyone could be.

BTW, here's the thread from 2 years ago.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/14/70751-ot-2000-yankees.html

Guys, the ENTIRE LEAGUE is tainted. I'd guess that the reaction of some Yankees fans, is in respect to some Sox fans, who said the Yankees titles were tainted. We might have even had a thread about that in here a while back. The key word here being "some". As a Yankees fan, the juice does taint the titles, but only if league use was not widespread. Since then, as more names have come out, and Jose Canseco claims seem more legitimate, we're seeing that use was indeed wide spread throughout the league. It's sad, but it's the truth.

If Derek Jeter were named tomorrow, would anyone really be blown away by the news? People would probably be disappointed, as I would be, but truly surprised? I'm not sure how anyone could be.

BTW, here's the thread from 2 years ago.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/14/70751-ot-2000-yankees.html

I agree, though that thread was in the midst of spygate when NY fans were eager to through the asterisk around.

I agree, though that thread was in the midst of spygate when NY fans were eager to through the asterisk around.

Oh, I don't disagree with that. The fans of one team, will always be looking for ways to discredit the accomplisments of the other.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back