PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yahoo via WBZ: RCA Dome Security Guard admits sound enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WBZ via Yahoo: RCA Dome Security Guard admits sound enhanced

OH MY GOD!!!

This is about to get big!!!!

The NFL, mass media, and certain coaches and players are going to come off as HUGE HYPOCRITES.

I guess Curran's MSNBC article outed at least one of what he deems the 3 main storylines:
refgate .... noisegate .... and Bradyradiogate.

A little more airing and the reluctant media might be compelled to mention some of these.

If the Colts swear they don't add crowd noise through their loudspeakers, then they should have no objections to the league placing meters on each speaker to see what comes out of them when the game is going on.

Regards,
Chris

IF This is true.... This will be fun to watch!

*looks around for my popcorn that I ordered from the Boy Scouts*

How would security guard know such info?

How would I guy whose job is to secure the stadium and know what is going on at all times and is intimate with the ins-and-outs and bowels of a stadium know what is going on with the PA system?

Pretty easily I would think.

IF This is true.... This will be fun to watch!

*looks around for my popcorn that I ordered from the Boy Scouts*

You've got some boy scouts popcorn? Good stuff! I've always liked their coconut & chocolate cookies....mmm:D

How would I guy whose job is to secure the stadium and know what is going on at all times and is intimate with the ins-and-outs and bowels of a stadium know what is going on with the PA system?

yeah a security guard would know everything that goes on there. no im not being sarcastic.

To bad the guy will probably be ignored by the NFL

yeah a security guard would know everything that goes on there. no im not being sarcastic.

I agree. Sorry if my wordy post didn't convey that. Of course a security guard would know all about what is going on.

See, Polian, this is why you have to take care of the little people. You can't throw them against walls. ;)

To bad the guy will probably be ignored by the NFL

Not if the boston media start the chain reactions... sure hope they do.

Yup, that's the unidentified quote I heard on Dale & Holley today, good to have it placed.

I hope the Colts do get called out for this. I don't care if it's not that big a deal, I didn't think videogate was that big a deal. But if you are going to crucify the Pats for something mildy devious, the Colts should face the same public embarrassment.

And as retaliation, here's what they should hand out to all Pats fans if and when we play the Colts in the playoffs:

foghorn.gif

+

peltorpodplugs.jpg

Let Peyton have a taste of his own medicine.

"I am the eyes and ears of this institution, my friend."

I would think it'd take more than 1 security guard to really start something. Who knows what his situataion is. He may be a disgruntled employee. I was at the game and I didn't suspect any extra crowd noise. As I posted in another thread, I don't think the RCA Dome is the loudest dome I've been in. Both Minneapolis and Atlanta seemed louder to me although that can be somewhat due to where I sat. Maybe the people around me were louder at those dome's, I don't know. But I didn't suspect the crowd noise was artificial.

OH MY GOD!!!

The NFL, mass media, and certain coaches and players are going to come off as HUGE HYPOCRITES.
its not going to get big.the media wont even talk about it .its just going to get swept under the rug .

The Colts trolls just go into a frenzy any time ANYONE suggests that THEIR team may NOT BE the goody little two shoes and vanguard of righteousness THEY ALL BELIEVE it is. Like good little robotic boy and girl scouts, Indy fans march in single file shouting "Sieg Heil!" before life size posters of their fuhrer and messiah, Bill "Mephistopheles" Polian.

"We are the MASTER fans!!!!! You WILL bow down before our pristine, pure and incorrupt Colts!!!"

the real story is Colt fan is about as dumb, naive and blind as any group of sports fans on the planet. Either that, or, collectively, the largest group of pathological liars in the world.

Last edited:

OH MY GOD!!!

It's not going to get any play because it doesn't support the agenda of many of the national media members.

They could find the cashed check signed by Bill Polian to a CBS employee for "Services Rendered" and couple that with an audio feed of mikes in the stands to the PA system and it would go under the rug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes