PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yahoo: Brett Favre to stay retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I for one am very disappointed to hear this. I was looking forward to him playing the Packers twice this season. Revenge games are always the best.

Yes, yes they did. And being fat, dumb, and stupid is a way to go through life too. I do mind if you dance with my dates. And seven years of college are never down the drain.

I threw up in Dean Wermer's office....No you threw up ON Dean Wermer......

They are saying "So we have to wait until June for him to unretire and join our team."

I still don't think this is dead. Mort said on his Twitter:

Chris Mortensen (mortreport) on Twitter

I still think there is a decent chance that Favre is a Viking by the start of the season.

Seriously if he pulls this again, he's got Issues. There's almost something creepy about a person who would put teams,fans,and franchises through this constant drama. He put GB through hell over those last few years until it finally created a rift between the franchise and his diehard fans. Now he gets Minn all pumped,announces his "retirement", then comes back again after more drama,I'm sure. Lord Extreme :eek:

He's saying that now - But you wait, a injury to a QB on a Play-off caliber team like the one we saw last year and that hick will run straight out of the woods and to whatever city he's called too. You can take that to the bank.

He's saying that now - But you wait, a injury to a QB on a Play-off caliber team like the one we saw last year and that hick will run straight out of the woods and to whatever city he's called too. You can take that to the bank.

reminds me of cullpeper last year :rolleyes:

Favre has had at least one "I don't know I might retire/I might not retire" press conference every off-season at least since 05 or 06 now.

I'm not surprised by this announcement, nor will I be surprised by the next one.

PFnV

Why is Manny Ramirez getting slammed about using a female drug.

Brett Favre has been on female hormones for quite some time now ...

he can never make his mind up :confused3: about anything. :stars2:

Is Favre really a blonde in disguise?​

Last edited:
When it comes to Brett Favre, the old saying surely applies: "We killed him, but is he dead?"

Last edited:
I was really hopeful Farve would sign with the Vikings. I would enjoy seeing him get planted like a tree by Chicago linebackers twice a year!

I quipped to one JEST fan "Will Brett Favre ever stay retired?"

His response was, "I'm glad [the JEST] don't have to deal with Favre anymore."

There's a reason I call this yearly dance the Favre Annual Retirement Tango. :D

its-a-trap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back