PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Xfinity free NFL Redzone today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect day for it, with all those good-looking 1:00 games.

I wonder if I'll get a rebate on what I'm paying for RedZone, since they're giving it away ....:rolleyes:

what is the redzone ?
does it just show when the teams are in the redzone

They show "every touchdown" -- often live. The zip back and forth between games where teams are driving; if there's a big play (like special teams) that they don't get live, they get it up pretty quickly. Highly addictive.

It's Channel 287 up here on the North SHore; Comcast tends to have the same channel numbers over most of the region.

Last edited:
Redzone does an awesome Job showing all the games, a must have for Fantasy Fools like me.

I think I might try and find a stream for the early kick offs :)

Can't decide which game to watch :)

They show "every touchdown" -- often live. The zip back and forth between games where teams are driving; if there's a big play (like special teams) that they don't get live, they get it up pretty quickly. Highly addictive.

It's Channel 287 up here on the North SHore; Comcast tends to have the same channel numbers over most of the region.

My God,man....you live in Hamilton and you don't have the HD package?

Redzone on ch 287 is standard def(ugh!) without DD(Dolby 5.1).

Ch 899 is Redzone in Hi-Def(1080i) with DD....big difference.....though not nearly as good as the 1080p true hi-Def.:cool:

My God,man....you live in Hamilton and you don't have the HD package?

Redzone on ch 287 is standard def(ugh!) without DD(Dolby 5.1).

Ch 899 is Redzone in Hi-Def(1080i) with DD....big difference.....though not nearly as good as the 1080p true hi-Def.:cool:

Heh - well, yeah. Overall wife and I haven't quite gotten into the high-def thing yet. Still waiting for a coupla tubers to die.:)

Every cable and satellite provider have it free. Cox has it free today as well.

Every cable and satellite provider have it free. Cox has it free today as well.

Looks like no Red Zone for us hosers with Star Choice...:bricks:

Heh - well, yeah. Overall wife and I haven't quite gotten into the high-def thing yet. Still waiting for a coupla tubers to die.:)

just kidding,my friend(doesn't everyone in Hamilton have polo ponies?):eek:

Also, there's never any commericals on it.

Can't help wondering how the networks feel about this. They pay millions of dollars a year to broadcast games. On a day like today, with the Pats on at 4, I'd normally be going back and forth between Ch4 and Ch 13. Instead I'm parked on RedZone, and not seeing any of the commercials that pay for those contracts.

Love Redzone when the pats aren't on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back