Welcome to PatsFans.com

WTimes' Hypocritical Obama-Nazi Slur

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by reflexblue, Sep 7, 2009.

1. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

How ironic and hypocritical, the owner of the Washington times (Sun Myong Moon) to his followers continues to assault Obamas health bill by comparing it to Nazi style euthinasia. He (Moon)is connected to Nazi and war criminal Klaus Barbie the butcher of Lion. Pretty spurious for someone who calles himself the Christ returned.

WTimes' Hypocritical Obama-Nazi Slur

ndeed, the Washington Times founder and funder, Sun Myung Moon, built his international religious-business-media empire in collaboration with Japanese fascist war criminals and with operational assistance from ex-Nazi SS officer Klaus Barbie, the so-called “Butcher of Lyon.”

The 89-year-old Moon also has had close ties to later generations of neo-Nazis and right-wing murderers, especially in Latin America where Moon-related organizations threw in their lot with brutal military dictators including some involved in cocaine trafficking.
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +180 / 5 / -22

These rumors are fueled by a few, some of which make mucho bucks off of it... i.e. the K st. Lobbyists, the insurance companies and certain newspapers of the right...

Personally think that the word Nazi should be retired to the hall of shame, never to be uttered again.. very misunderstood and mis and overused, but some folks who fan flames and have no idea what they are talking about..
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Oh, my!! Surprise surprise!!! A leftwinger calls someone who challenges the Obama-ites a "Nazi"!!! But, of course! Doesn't everybody know that ANYBODY who exposes the lies and hypocrisy of Obama or anyone else on the left "must be a Nazi"!!!

The current Roman Catholic Pontiff, Pope Benedict was in the "Hitler Youth" as a teenager .... Jerry Falwell supported the "right-wing death squads" (Miskito Indians) of Nicaragua!! Billy Graham once said that "communism was the work of the devil, Satan", so he, too, "must be a fascist"!! ANYBODY who did not lay down and take it from the Lefties *must* be a "Nazi", goes without saying. :rolleyes:

All "NAZIs", each and every one.

:woohoo:.........................:woohoo:.................:woohoo:

NOW who's "licking the crack pipe"???? :rolleyes:

//
  4. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +180 / 5 / -22

The more I think about this, the more it seems that Nazi is a word they are using instead of N...er... wonder in some pea brains mind that is what is going on..
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

The Nazi Word A Few Years Ago:

Nancy Pelosi is shocked by the presence of some swastikas at protests against Obamacare. Who ever heard of such a thing? Well, any mildly alert American old enough to remember the anti-war protests of 2003-2007. Images of George Bush with a Hitler mustache and a Nazi uniform was everywhere at swastika-choked marches and rallies. "Stop the Fourth Reich-Visualize Nuremburg," said one sign at a Hollywood march. "The Fuhrer already in his bunker," said another. Lots of Nazi regalia appeared at protests in Pelosi's San Francisco as well.

On far-left Internet sites, where basic Bush-Is-Hitler commentary became too familiar to attract attention, Bush aides were quickly assigned Nazi roles; Tom Ridge was the new Himmler and Colin Powell became Nazi Foreign Minister Joachim von Ribbentrop; Ari Fleisher, Karen Hughes and Karl Rove were all Josef Goebbels figures. Some thought Vice President Cheney was the most important Hitler figure - he commands "storm-trooper legions," said famous crackpot Lyndon LaRouche.

One fevered lefty connected Bush to Nero as well as Hitler, saying "Nero burned Rome, Hitler burned the Reichstag and Bush burned the World Trade Center."

An even more inventive commenter managed to link Rove to Josef Mengele, the depraved Nazi doctor nicknamed the Angel of Death: "Bush made up stories about John McCain, just as Josef Mengele conducted medical experiments on children in Auschwitz." What?
    AND ON AND ON
    RealClearPolitics - Nancy's Nazi Shock: Did She Forget the Bush Years?
  6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +180 / 5 / -22

Without regard for who said what, Nazi should no longer exist in political circles, by either party.. right now it is being used as a substitute for n...er. What Obama is doing does not come close to NAZISM...
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

Why would anyone use "Nazi" for the "N" word, certanly it wasn't used that way to describe Bush, The Klan, or Cheney....Why suddenly now, is it an attempt to get a little "Race Bait" going, I wouldn't use "Nazi" to describe Obama I would think Castro, Chavez, Marx etc more fitting or even Stalin.............:confused:
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +180 / 5 / -22

Quite simply because Obama does not act like a Nazi.... not race baiting at all, speaketh the truth..
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

Oh, I see.............................:confused:
  10. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Facts are facts and it seems the fact is moon pals around with Nazi's. No one is making the facts up here.
  11. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Don't you believe in redemption??? Do you think everybody who was ever a Nazi or a communist or a fascist or whatever is eternally doomed because of what they did 60 years ago???

I don't. Many people repent of their sins and mistakes, then make amends. I've met former Nazis who have, and I've met former communists who have. Pope Benedict has, and so has Mikhail Gorbachev.

//
  12. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I agree that "Nazi" has no place in this day and age. It's time both sides stopped the nonsense.

Foggy, you must also forgive Van Jones, he said he was sorry...
  13. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

And while you're passing out Redemption Stickers, don't forget Teddy and Van Jones.
  14. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

What is ironic about right wingers calling Obama a Nazi, is that Hitler was an extreme right winger in Germany, trying to get rid of gypsies and Jews. The right wing of any nation are the ones who espouse xenophobic ideas and talk about which groups of people are "Real" [insert nationality]". In America you have guys like Pat Buchanan saying America is basically only for and created by old White men.
  15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +180 / 5 / -22

Pat also said essentially, Hitler was a good guy who was drawn into war...

http://buchanan.org/blog/did-hitler-want-war-2068

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  16. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Do I believe in redemption....YES, but Moon has done nothing for me to believe hes re-deemed himself.

If hes re-deemed himself why does he call some one Hitler?

Why does he accumulate wealth on the backs of his followers?

Why does he try to shape the political landscape in this country and others towards EXCLUSION when the philosophy he claims to follow and preach teaches INCLUSION.

Your wasting your time trying to convince anybody that Moon has really changed.
  17. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Uhhh, OK.

"Dear God: forgive that over-zealous and self-righteous Van Jones. He has NO CLUE as to what he is doing. Amen."

//
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Jones: already done.

Teddy: ..... forgave him personally a long time ago.

I'm also pleased to no end that he is out of public office. His views of life were severely warped and skewed. He needs re-education in heaven; hope he accepts it.

//
  19. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Still blinded by your virulent bigotry and prejudice against religions you don't care to understand and races that are different from you. I pity you.

I never said Father Moon has changed; he has NO NEED to change; it's the rest of the world that needs to change to God's way. And time waits for no man; we need to seriously reflect on what we need to change within ourselves or the misery we encounter will be dire, and then maybe nonredeemable.

The people who have redeemed themselves are the former Nazis who made great self-sacrifice to atone for their earlier sins. Like Pope Benedict (former Hitler Youth), former KKK member, Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV), and former president of the Soviet Union, Mikhail Gorbachev, I believe anyone can redeem themselves by their sincere efforts and when they receive God's forgiveness (usually predicated on the forgiveness of the people they had harmed).

The ONLY thing Father Moon wants to "exclude" is what is not of God. Those who act like Hitler -- running roughshod over the constitution and laws of the land -- need to be identified and then STOPPED; that's a HEALTHY thing. "Never again".

And, like the inalienable rights guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution for American citizens, Father Moon says we must create a world governance that upholds inalienable rights for all humankind, rights that are derived from God's principles of life, principles that are eternal, unchanging, and absolute.

//
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

Comrade Obama has a "Dear Freind" the link below says Chavez wants to work with President "Jug Ears" Hugo (Pig Face) Chavez the dictator wants to help our new Prince.

Chavez once called Bush "The Devil" I was proud of Bush that day if Chavez thought he was the Devil he was doing his job.

Venezuela's Chavez says hopes can work with Obama | U.S. | Reuters
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2009