PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WTF Wilfork?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Cold Bruschi

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Man what was that? Taking a swing and poking a guy in the face? Between this, the questionable Losman hit and poking Brandon Jacobs in the eye last year, I hate to admit it but on the field Vince is kinda an a hole

He's just intense.

Something was going on there because Vince flat out *****slapped that clown...:D

He's just intense.

If by intense, you mean 'dirty' and 'cheap' then yeah, he is VERY intense.

But hey, you draft a player from 'the U', you get a player from 'the U'.

And that player is usually a jackass.

Productive, yes.

A jackass, yes.

Who cares.

For all we know, that guy deserved to get slapped and told off.

Who cares.

For all we know, that guy deserved to get slapped and told off.

And therefore, the team deserved to get thirty yards in penalties.

Sound logic there.

I love Vince not just for his play on the field but also for his talking about ending his career here.

What he did was stupid, though. He's too smart to get roped into that sort of crap. I'm sure it wasn't unprovoked but regardless of who started it you've got to walk away.

I don't think he cheapshotted Losman anymore than Brady was cheapshotted. Sometimes people just lose their cool. This isn't the same as Seymour stepping on Glenn's facemask.

What he did was stupid, though. He's too smart to get roped into that sort of crap. I'm sure it wasn't unprovoked but regardless of who started it you've got to walk away.

Yeah. The thing I hate about stuff like this is that it makes it awful hard to rightly condemn other teams for doing crap like that when your own team is pulling it too.

Two personal fouls in a row? I'd think BB gave him a pretty good talking to.

I love Vince not just for his play on the field but also for his talking about ending his career here.

I don't think he cheapshotted Losman anymore than Brady was cheapshotted. Sometimes people just lose their cool. This isn't the same as Seymour stepping on Glenn's facemask.

That quote is the kiss of death in NE

Deion Branch and Asante Samuel IIRC said the same things....before telling belichick to go f-himself

I think there was more to those plays than we saw on tv. Lets not be too quick to judge Vince.

Oh pahleeze, this is the home of the best fans on earth - what else would you expect but a rush to judgement. They'd rather condem their own on limited evidence that have some other teams trolls accuse them of being blind homers...

Sometimes intensity comes with a price. And absent it they rip you anyway...

it's NFL football not the Bolshoi ballet...krist, what else can you gripe about?

Let's pretend you were a fan of another team and heard about a guy making two personal fouls in a row (rather blatantly). What would you think of him?

Would it be favorable?

Are we supposed to give Vince a break for 'playing hard'?

it's NFL football not the Bolshoi ballet...krist, what else can you gripe about?

You're right, it isn't.

There should be no prima donna type plays which are selfish and end up costing the team.

Again, change the situation. What if the game were close and the 30 yards of penalties won the game for the other team by putting them in FG position?

Look at yourself... you're asking Boston sports fans to be compassionately unbiased. Not going to happen.

By the way... did anybody see that pre-game "map poll" of who all the states thought would win? 3 NE states picked us, 45 states (2 were tied) picked the Donkeys.

Look at yourself... you're asking Boston sports fans to be compassionately unbiased. Not going to happen.

By the way... did anybody see that pre-game "map poll" of who all the states thought would win? 3 NE states picked us, 45 states (2 were tied) picked the Donkeys.

i did see that map, and i loved it too

What did my BFF Vince do? The Slingbox was coming in and out and I missed it.

he poked a guy in the face again. atleast he didnt poke any eyes :D

Jeez, he needs to control himself. Next time I see him I'll have a little chat with him.

Jeez, he needs to control himself. Next time I see him I'll have a little chat with him.

They didnt show much in the replay, but it looked like their lineman pushed him, and he got back in his face, and poked his chin. Didnt look like a big deal. It was the penalty on the next play against him, that I didnt see, and have no idea what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes