PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WSJ: Beware Tom Brady celebrating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be great is if someone would haul off and smack you so you would realize how annoying you are.

If I smacked them first it'd be reasonable no?

I actually played football and having people walk up and head but you was considered a **** move. Upperclassmen would do it to worms like you all the time. You wouldn't know though you just sniff jocks, you've never actually played.

y3Yxr.gif

I don't believe any of it. Like anyone would want to hear your life story even if it were true. Self deluded narcissist.

"Oh exaulted (sic) one" and I'm a narcissist?

Yeah judo? They felt sorry for you and let you compete with the junior girls? You're 40 years old still proud of the mega death tshirts. What a radical you are! Loser. You can't spell your/you're? Can't spell your own nickname, exalted one? Exalted by whom? Basement bound losers like you? Ba ha ha.
Impressive comeback. You "actually played football". Have you recovered from the concussion from your Play Station remote? Or did big mean Thom Bwady smack you to hahd while celebwating?

Wow how is it they haven't made a movie about your life yet. I mean you wore a mega death tshirts to a made up football practice at a division 4 school. Jesus you should be famous by now.

8lsg2.gif

Alright kids we're done here. Let's get back on topic. It was pretty damn fun while it lasted though.

Wow how is it they haven't made a movie about your life yet. I mean you wore a mega death tshirts to a made up football practice at a division 4 school. Jesus you should be famous by now.
SMH and laugh.....
kenny 6.jpg

8lsg2.gif

Alright kids we're done here. Let's get back on topic. It was pretty damn fun while it lasted though.
I like Brady celebrating and getting nuts. We're going to need that energy this week. If there was ever a trap game, this is it. Frankly, this game scares me. The Jets aren't as talented, we should win easily, blah, blah,blah.

Rex's final shot at BB and NE. Wouldn't it be fitting for him to actually win, make us loose HFA for the playoffs and maybe injure a couple of key players. My gut tells me this has bad mojo written all over it. The Bills will be looking to do the same, but we got'em at home and they already got there injuries on us (Mayo, Ridley). They used there karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes