PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WRs physically unable to practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack Herron

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Not practicing:

R. Moss, D. Stallworth, T. Brown., C. Jackson.

Practicing:

Gaffney, Caldwell, Welker, Childress, Washington, Dunlap, Jones, Kight.

Let's hope that with the next update a name or two move down.

Moss is at practice today dressed.

Not practicing:

Anyone know what FA WRs are available. We don't want a repeat of last year, and the time to fix the problem is now.

Anyone know what FA WRs are available. We don't want a repeat of last year, and the time to fix the problem is now.

The potential replacements are already on the roster: Kight, Childress, Jones, and Dunlap. But I seriously doubt the Pats will need to tap that resource. They already have 5 WRs even without the puppies.

With whom? Any guy they pick up now will be cut.

THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

People! Freaking relax, it is the 3rd of August. Our WR's will be ready to go when the season rolls around. BB is probably going to be VERY cautious with Moss, Jackson, Stallworth, and Brown and limit their action in TC until they are absolutely positive that these guys are healed.

Last edited:
BB is probably going to be VERY cautious with Moss, Jackson, Stallworth, and Brown and limit their action in TC until they are absolutely positive that these guys are healed.

Exactly, he did that with the twig 2 years ago. Didn't he essentially miss all preseason games and then started the regular season because of his injury problems up until then.

The time is NOW...

To sign Pacman Jones and convert him to WR.

The time is NOW...d%#*[email protected]!

(un-freaking-believable) :bricks:

With whom? Any guy they pick up now will be cut.

THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

People! Freaking relax, it is the 3rd of August. Our WR's will be ready to go when the season rolls around. BB is probably going to be VERY cautious with Moss, Jackson, Stallworth, and Brown and limit their action in TC until they are absolutely positive that these guys are healed.
Thanks. Honestly. Some people have said that I am too sarcastic, but obviously I'm not sarcaastic enough. I meant this as a jibe at the Chicken Little threads looking for FA CBs after Chad Scott went down.

I agree with you 100% that caution is the way to go this year. We have too much depth to need to push anyone. If a guy is out for a few training camp days, there are plenty of others who could use the reps. Let all out vets have every other day off as far as I'm concerned, and let the young guys really battle for roster spots.

Every year, I have a harder time picking the opening roster cuts than the year before, but now it is getting ridiculous with so much talent.

moss was dressed with helmet and stallworth actually partiipated in some plays running in motion on a play so he cant be far away, mills also practiced

moss was dressed with helmet and stallworth actually partiipated in some plays running in motion on a play so he cant be far away, mills also practiced

So Moss will likely be back in a day or two; today was an easy walkthrough, no? Perfect day for Moss to just watch and learn on the sidelines and rest his hammy.

Love to see them back, but Chad Jackson jogged through some plays too and most people expect him to be PUP listed for at least 6 weeks into the season. We know he had a more serious injury, but the point is there is a big difference between jogging and running and cutting full speed with contact. I will be surprised if Moss or Stallworth suit up any time soon.

Love to see them back, but Chad Jackson jogged through some plays too and most people expect him to be PUP listed for at least 6 weeks into the season. We know he had a more serious injury, but the point is there is a big difference between jogging and running and cutting full speed with contact. I will be surprised if Moss or Stallworth suit up any time soon.
stallworth was running not jogging, think positive , ill predict stallworth and moss will practice next week

Not practicing:

Practicing:

Gaffney, Caldwell, Welker, Childress, Washington, Dunlap, Jones, Kight.

Let's hope that with the next update a name or two move down.

That's fine as long as Bill doesn't report any of them "day to day".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back