PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

wRONg Borges returns to WEEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot stand Borges or CHB. That being said, we should band together to call in and politely challenge Borges on certain topics. Be sure to research the issue, be ready for anti-Pat rebuttals and put it to him. haha

good entertainment

I would love to get Borges and the CHB in the octagon for a handicap match.

Gee Lloyd, do you work for EEI, or Wrong????? :rolleyes:

That would be playing right into their hand.

His only attraction now is his notoriety. I won't be listening that day, or any day he's on. I find nothing of value in listening to him.

CHB came from Everett, and Schilling keeps it alive!

Everett gave us "curly-haired boyfriend," and the fans (especially SoSH) kept it alive as CHB. Schilling just brought more attention to it.

Just heard that next Monday our buddy wRONg will be joining John Wallach on the mid day show, filling in for Dale and Holley.

Must listen? or Must miss?

Hope it's not a regular thing or I'll have to purposely avoid Weei until I hear he gets fired.

Gee Lloyd, do you work for EEI, or Wrong????? :rolleyes:

That would be playing right into their hand.

His only attraction now is his notoriety. I won't be listening that day, or any day he's on. I find nothing of value in listening to him.

I agree. Give him as little publicity and attention as possible. The sure way to get him off the airwaves is low ratings.
I'm sure he's going to try to be as controversial and anti-pats as possible to provoke listeners to call in and argue against him.
But that's exactly what he wants so just ignore him if you can.

Last edited:
New car coming in next month - HELLO Sirius, goodbye WEEI, except for Patriots Monday and Dale & Holley and never, never will listen when Wrongo is on.

Waaahhhhhh!!!! Ron Borges isnt stroking the Pats! Waaaahhhhhh!

This is great news...looking forward, cant wait to here it...I may call in!

Waaahhhhhh!!!! Ron Borges isnt stroking the Pats! Waaaahhhhhh!

This is great news...looking forward, cant wait to here it...I may call in!

It a matter of being fair and accurate. I do not care if a guy wants to criticize the Pats, nobody is perfect (although, even you Danny Boy would have to agree the Patriots are one of the all time closest to it).

Borges is a pathetic weasel with hatred for all things Kraft, Patriots and Belichick, hmmm, come to think of it - right up your alley there Danny Boy - you have found your soul mate. You two deserve each other.

27 posts and counting......I think that speaks volumes.

He is almost like a poor man's Howard Cosell for the Pats Fans....The Man You Love to Hate....except Cosell was intelligent and talented......I did say almost...

27 posts and counting......I think that speaks volumes.

He is almost like a poor man's Howard Cosell for the Pats Fans....The Man You Love to Hate....except Cosell was intelligent and talented......I did say almost...

It a matter of being fair and accurate. I do not care if a guy wants to criticize the Pats, nobody is perfect (although, even you Danny Boy would have to agree the Patriots are one of the all time closest to it).

Borges is a pathetic weasel with hatred for all things Kraft, Patriots and Belichick, hmmm, come to think of it - right up your alley there Danny Boy - you have found your soul mate. You two deserve each other.

Ron is a great football and boxing reporter....I'm jut one of the few that doesnt get offended when he busts balz.....I'll bet $50 that you dont get offended when guys like Reiss report nothing but candycorn, sunshine and blowjobs.

Loath him, hate him, whatever, anyone that has the means and time to listen and say they won't listen to any of it is lying.
Why do you say this? I have the means and time and I won't listen. I think we live in amazing times -- Sox winning it all, Pats winning it all -- and I want to hear analysis and, to some extent, cheer leading. When WEEI goes negative, I turn the dial. That's the truth.

Thats 65 more than you, Dreith.....jackass.

Hey dumbass......you should have just shut up instead of proving you are a moron......27 posts referred to 27 posts in the thread about Borges....you insecure fool.....

Are you a Jester fan......dumbass

Ron is a great football and boxing reporter....I'm jut one of the few that doesnt get offended when he busts balz.....I'll bet $50 that you dont get offended when guys like Reiss report nothing but candycorn, sunshine and blowjobs.

Ron,,,,err....I mean Danny, Borges is a horrible football writer living off of his past contacts from Oakland and negativity towards these Patriots. That is all he has at this point.

Reiss simply reports the news - fair and unbiased.

Be careful betting with me, it never works out.

Last edited:

The problem I have with Borges is that everything he did could have been done without a press pass. For all his colorful writing the facts are nothing but rehashed AP wire news and crap from agents and other whispers you can find almost anywhere these days. The rest was just him being an essayist.

Well I already get hours upon hours of talking heads spouting endless opinions all day long on WEEI, ESPN, NFLN, FSN, etc. all using the same tired tiny shred of news I heard on the morning drive. Opinions are cheap. I'm tired of being "entertained" or "reading thought provoking pieces," I just want news, I want access to the people I really care about - the players, coaches, management of the actual team.

Reiss is one of the few guys who actually GETS THE NEWS. What a thought?! And with Reiss, it's always all the little things no one else bothers to get - nameplates on a locker not yet removed, a former pats practice-squader getting help from a vet in the weight room today, or something from a trivial free agent camp fodder guy who'll never survive the first cut down. Nothing is too small. Through him we get ACCESS - it's like we're just down there at Gillette, hanging with the team, soaking up every thing that goes on. That's what the press is supposed to be there for -- a proxy for the rest of us because we have day jobs and you can't fit millions of people into the press room anyway.

Bert Breer is actually starting to get it too. Even Thomase. Between those three alone I have hope. The main other guy I can think of like that at the national level is Adam Schefter. The guy delivers actual real information -- which is the only thing worth paying them for.

Whether positive, negative or otherwise, opinions and "critical thinking" is exactly what I don't need more of when it comes to the Pats. This isn't some government program or high art form here. It's f'in sports. I want to soak it in and live the dream.

Last edited:
Oh Danny Boy Id watch the foul language and insults if I were you.

I did not listen...will NOT listen to garbage like that an dif he's in with DH..them either...Borges is a troll that has had his head beat in too many times punch drunk like the Raider thugs he calls friends..why this garbage is still around profounds me...although I will say that nothing will surprise me with EEI...

Ron,,,,err....I mean Danny, Borges is a horrible football writer living off of his past contacts from Oakland and negativity towards these Patriots. That is all he has at this point.

The Boston Globe sports section was/is considered the best in the country...Ron has been there for many years and I doubt it was because of his Raider contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back