PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wright to IR, TE Stephen Spach signed [mergedx2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wright to IR(Merged X2)

here comes Sam ADAMS!

with his knee not being 100% he looks to be having trouble getting a good push, which I'd think would be important for a NT. if he was in at nose late in the steelers game I'd guess that BB knew Wright was probably gonna IR and was testing out his options :(

FWIW, I went back and watched the game again, with an eye primarily on Seymour and AD, and Richard looked slow to get out of his stance on running downs. When he was lined up in passing situations, however, he got a good rush and was disrupting the pocket.

:( :( :(

Stinks for Wright.

That said, I don't think it's going to make too much of a difference for the Pats; they typically only dress five DLs anyways, and they still have insurance, so to speak, in Santonio Thomas on the PS. [Please note--I am not saying Thomas is an All-Pro; I'm just saying that they do still have him if needed.]

Much as I like Wright, Pats losing Mike Wright << Colts losing Dwight Freeney.

Last edited:

here comes Sam ADAMS!

Gotta be a reason he is out there.....that tank must be empty - (or full with pie, looking at him)

Otherwise...yeah, let's get him. good call.

Sometimes I think we are pretty quick to IR someone. I don't remember seeing him get injured, and I didn't think the Colvin injury was as serious as it turned out. Their injuries do not look like obvious IR situations.

I have not read anything about Colvin's injury, other than "foot"........what do you base your comment on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back