Welcome to PatsFans.com

Wright Is Still Around (Obama's Pal)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

If this is all the right-wing smear machine has against Obama....McCain is toast come november. flip flopping on torture, tax cuts for the uber-wealthy, and veterans benefits. Having 'senior moments' calling Al Quaeda a sunni sect, then a shiite sect, then saying they are training in Iran.

and you have a pastor saying the same kind of thing MLK said, and blaming Obama? Thats all you have?

you guys seriosly have to do better than this.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +28 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Aren't you supposes to be working on the title,or chapter headings for your new book? I have a few suggestions.

Being Harry and liking it.

The real life adventures of Harry Boy,sort of a take off on Harry Potter.

How I got intouch with my inner neo-con feelings by Harry Boy.

The Dummies Guide to Neo-con tirades by Harry Boy. :D

How to have a good time with yourself for $6 dollars, by HB and featuring Pisano wines. :D

The OTHER Sex and the City by Harry Boy with comments by Harry Palm. Just kidding Harry. :D

Harry and Flexs's guide to Illegal immagration, with detailed maps on how to get to Uncle Teddy's house.

I had come up width better ones on my way to work but with the pressure of the moment have forgotten them. :confused:
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Oh, sure. Now that Obama has gone public in his "support of the man, but not everything he says" -- unlike Imus, who had to be publicly whipped and humiliated before he was unceremoniously fired because his employer was getting economic "death threats" from the Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton brigade -- the Rev. Wright will only stand taller and speak more boldly than ever before. He's been validated by the Obama, so he's good to go. His ship has come in!!

.... right into the waiting arms of Hugo Chavez and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Hoo-boy!!! How's your Spanish?? Know any Farsi!!

Buckle up!!!

//
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

you are so full of fear, its tremendous!
  6. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Harry is this your truck?

[​IMG]
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Oh, I forgot the BIG ONE: which do you prefer, Mandarin, Wu, Min or Cantonese??? I'd go with the Mandarin if I was you; it's the language of "the Party".

Yeah, you're fearless. Sitting at mom's computer in the basement.

:rolleyes:

"Wright" is WRONG!!!

:singing:

//
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I get a kick out of your 'insults'...its strange how they seem to revolve around the same things.

1.youth
    2.moms computer
    3.basements

sounds to me like you have only your own surroundings as material.

NOW...onto your fear. Unless you are native american, you are an immagrant. Your granpappi's papi probably didn't speak english, and chances are when your family came to this country, they were outcasts. You are afraid of the very same thing YOU yourself are...an outsider. Man, what if your grandpapi's papi met YOU. You have no compassion for a human, no sympathy, and no vision. You'd hate your own family and not even know it.

People who think like you are in the minority, and thats a good thing for America.
  9. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +28 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Or Lithawania
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Actually, I only reserve the "mom's computer" flares for the truly deserving. Like you.

Some day, when you are all grown up, you will come to see that there are always TWO sides to every story. Fortunately for you, I am here to tell you the rest of the story, from the side nobody else has told you. You are free to stop up your ears and not listen, of course. But you are not going to shut me up just because I say what you don't want to hear. The time for ALL the truth is upon us, finally.

//
  11. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

someday YOU will figure out that there are two kinds of people in this world

1. Those who believe ther are only two ways to think about something.
    2. Everyone else.

Its cool if you think I have my eyes and ears closed to the neoconservative agenda. Maybe you should check my "about me" to know a little more about my upbringing....Oh wait...I'm a child, how is it possible that I have been brought up and raised if I am still a child....
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I think you answered your own question.

All the same, however, there are myriads of ways to see and answer almost everything, granted. The problem is, when November rolls around there will only be TWO choices. Maybe three, but really only two. Gotta go with what is best for the country.

We cannot afford any slack in front of the world, not now. Especially not now.

//
  13. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

F-busto,

I didn't ask you a question, you know my steez.

I agree that come November you will have the choice of Obama, McCain, and Nader...maybe Gravel or Bloomberg. Out of those candidates two are backed by the biggest political machines in the world. So lets say there are Just McCain and Obama

It seems to me that the ammo being built up around McCain and has yet to be unlaoded are attacks on stances and staments he, himself has made in the past. Those stances have changed a lot since he lost in 2000, and even more since he gained the virtual republican nomination. He will have to defend himself against a slick talking, young politician. Granted McCain is a victim of his age and experience. His experience has led him down many paths along his political life, and it seems like his age is really catching up to him as far as his ability to keep his facts straight.

It will be interesting to seee how he holds up, after all this guy couldn't even beat a Washington rookie named Bush, a man who can't even pronounce words correctly.

What I'm getting at is that if all you have to battle Obama with are the words of his Pastor, his ability to give great speeches, the fact that he is half black and half white, He used the words "typical white person" to describe his mother....etc....

McCain will lose.

This is no country for Old men.

now here have I seen that before......?
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You asked, but left out the question mark:

I'm a child, how is it possible that I have been brought up and raised if I am still a child....

Anyway, Robert Byrd has a hard time remembering his own name sometimes, but he keeps getting re-elected, so people can overlook small imperfections in favor of the greater good.

I'm confident that God's will shall be done in November.

//
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

What's he gonna do this time...new virus?... more war?.....How about a nifty genetic abnormality that kills children slowly....yes!
  16. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You've got serious problems, Wistah. All that rage. From what?? From whom?? If you want to get angry, get angry at Satan. HE started this hell we have to live through.

//
  17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

Mccain's chances all depend on who his running mate will be, very slowly the American people are getting sick of the two "rock stars" and all their grinning and bullsh!t speeches that sound nice but tell you NOTHING.

The polls are now showing that Mccain might start to worry the two "Show Biz" saps, if Mccain comes up with a likeable Vice President The Prince & Pant Suit might have a serious problem.

One thing is for sure, Mccain won't take any sh!t from Muslim Terrorists, he still turns me off though with all his slobbering over the Illegal Aliens but that might also get him a few democrat votes.

The Prince & Pant Suit have reached the point that they are just making fools out of themselves with their private little battle, but it makes good comedy...........

:bricks:
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

McCain and Condi Rice has been mentioned. That might be good against Barack. Or even against Hillary. Condi's got both the woman thing and the black thing covered. She's a real hard worker, you can be sure of that. Good Lord, she's dedicated to her work, and her sense of duty. Very admirable person and a very good role model, if you ask me.

//
  19. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +28 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Wow you managed to be both racist, and sexist at the same time ..........Good work FOG. :rocker:
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  20. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, I just "made up" those references all by myself. The mainline press hasn't mentioned Hillary's gender or Barack's parentage even ONCE all this time. :rolleyes:

You need to lie down. Life's getting too burdensome for you.

:)

//