PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WR Tate Gets Knee 'Cleaned Up' - Expected to Make Full Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree 100%. When Bryant can get on the same page with a Qb, he can flat out play and be productive.

I'm a big ND fan...Would love to see Tate here. Got the sneaking supicion he may be going to KC...

I think you have your Tate's mixed up.. This thread is about Brandon Tate, not Golden Tate.

I think you have your Tate's mixed up.. This thread is about Brandon Tate, not Golden Tate.

In thread #11, Kontra commented on ND WR Golden Tate. I commented on his comment.

Right now, Tate is just another one of those guys on NEs roster who every off season is expected to come off IR and be the answer: Wheatley, McKenzie, Tate, ...

I still hope NE plans to be ultra aggressive in acquiring draft pick/FA options at WR and KR.

i agree i see him as noting more then Bethel Johnson, right now a ok KR and will catch one or two deep balls a year from brady. even Julian Edelman, who i think will be a nice WR something like 60 to 70 rec 700 to 800 yerds. but they can't go in to this season with him as the #1 WR after moss, they end it the year with him as the #1 WR in the ravens game. and brady looked bad.

i don't think we will even see was welker, next year. will at lest not the welker we know. they need to get a WR in FA and draft at lest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back