PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WR help please!

theONLYJerseypatsfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
OK, I need to figure out which 3 WRs to play....my RBs are Addai and Graham so I need the WRs to pick up the slack (as they have all year)

Please help me pick which to play, I have

Moss
Welker
Roy Williams
Ike Hilliard
Santonio Holmes

Any advise would be much appreciated, thanks

OK, I need to figure out which 3 WRs to play....my RBs are Addai and Graham so I need the WRs to pick up the slack (as they have all year)

Moss
Welker
Roy Williams
Ike Hilliard
Santonio Holmes

Hmm...

How can you sit Moss and/or Welker with the way Brady is playing and the # of receptions/TD's they are both getting?

As for the others, I think I would go with Williams here. Denver and their "shut down" corners have shown that they can be burnt deep plus I don't think Lynch is playing.
Hilliard is too inconsistent and banged up for my taste and Holmes production has been reduced with the return of Ward.

Please put some input in on my post with the subject misspelled "Wee9 Start/Sit HELP!"

Last edited:
Moss
Welker
Williams

pretty easy

Moss
Welker
Roy Williams
Ike Hilliard
Santonio Holmes

Welker, Moss, Holmes. Hilliard might have a good game, but defintley bench Williams. Williams has done nothing in weeks, and against the Denver secondary.

Welker, Moss, Holmes. Hilliard might have a good game, but defintley bench Williams. Williams has done nothing in weeks, and against the Denver secondary.

Agreed, Moss/Welker for sure. Williams could struggle against Denver, so he's out for me. Homes or Hilliard is a Pick'em to me.

Agreed, Moss/Welker for sure. Williams could struggle against Denver, so he's out for me. Homes or Hilliard is a Pick'em to me.

The same vaunted Denver secondary that allowed Favre to torch em for a 60 yard TD in overtime?

Go with your most talented players. Williams is more talented than Holmes and the Lions are actually playing some pretty good football.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back