PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had put this post in another thread but it makes more sense for it to be here. . . .

I've always *****ed about them leaving teams too close, not putting them away and ending up in a tight nail-biting finish.
All I've been asking for years is for them to develope a killer instinct and put somebody away for good!
I was tired of nail-biter endings, I wanted to be able to relax and enjoy and savor a really world class butt whipping!
This has been the year of my dreams, games to enjoy, watching them destroy opponents (the same way the Pats used to get crushed a lot in the old days).
Payback time for all us older fans to relish, can almost hear the Robert Palmer song "Simply Irresistible" in your head as they're driving down for another unanswered touchdown.
No mercy now, they gave us no mercy then, they ran the score up!
Screw them all, I'm a firm believer of the scorched earth, agent orange policy.
Nothing left standing, absolutely eliminate any possibility of anybody not admitting that this is the best team that has ever walked on a football field in any era, systematic, calculating, crushing, no nonsense victories!
We're here, if you don't want to get crushed - - - stop us, this is 60 minutes of football.
Make the Music blaring in the after game locker room be "Another one bites the Dust".
They are definitely in a pissed off, take no prisoners mode.
It IS a beautiful thing to watch as a football fan and a Patriots fan.
And Lord, I do love it so. :rocker:

Wow, this was a heck of a quote:

Just remember this: The most points the Eagles ever allowed is 62, against the Giants in 1972. They allowed 56 in Dallas in 1966 and against the Giants in 1933.

Just saying.

When you face the Patriots, those kind of numbers aren't just possible, they're likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back