PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wow, the sound producers for the Stones need to be fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Can't hear a damn thing.

That's typical for the Stones. They always sound bad live. But you don't go see the Stones for the music, you see them because they're the Stones

I thought they sounded fine. I don't think the NFL should have these big halftime shows but, given that they do, I thought the band sounded good.

Considering how bad the acoustics are in those places I thought it was pretty good. Sometimes what you think is stereo is actually refined monaural because it is easier to deal with in a stadium where this is much reverberations.

I'm talking more Mick Jaggar. You couldn't hear him on certain parts of the stage.

That was ABC and their 5 second delay, so they could keep questionable stuff off the air. There were several parts were they stopped what was coming from him.

The last 2 tours have had poorer sound than usual - don't know if its new equipment, sound guys or both. The sound on this tour is better than the last one, but not up to the standards of prior years.

Wow, the sound producers for the Stones need to be fired

So do these bull**** refs.

"Start Me Up"? My that's surprising. I never saw that song selection coming.

At least they ddin't do something boring and stereotypical.

pats1 said:
Can't hear a damn thing.

Agreed. Also during the game, they decided we wanted to hear the fans drowning out the commentators. ABC doesn't deserve to keep MNF.

JoeSixPat said:
"Start Me Up"? My that's surprising. I never saw that song selection coming.

At least they ddin't do something boring and stereotypical.

I thought so too. I cracked my brother up by predicting Start Me Up in advance.

Jagger usually sucks live. He sounds better now at 62 than he did years ago in his 30s. I applaud him for keeping himself in great shape. I enjoyed the show overall.

Bob G

There was several mikes that didn't seem to be working on the pregame show with Stevie Wonder. You couldn't hear several of the performers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back