PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wow...the Detroit Lions...there are no words

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I think that having Calvin Johnson and Roy Williams lining up as receivers can only help Kitna. Plus, that was a joke. I guess you missed it. :bricks:

No but I think that having Calvin Johnson and Roy Williams lining up as receivers can only help Kitna. Plus, that was a joke. I guess you missed it. :bricks:

Sorry, I know some Lions fans who think that way. :eek:

Great post. They aren't on the verge and just need a couple holes plugged. They need players. And he is by far the best available.

I hate to think of what the Patriots would look like right now if we had always gone with biggest need first.

They went with defensive linemen first.

There's a reason for that.

CJ makes sense, but if you have a OL that can't block and a QB who can't throw not only can you underutilized 1 top 10 pick, but now you can underutilized 2 top 10 picks! :cool2:

If the Pats taught us anything, you draft for value/talent and NOT need. you may not need a particular player this year but chances are you'll need him in a few years.

You could argue, however, that after 4 receivers in 5 years, they still have reason to draft one.
That's what I've been saying. Past failures should not cause Detroit to pass up the best player available to them, even if it is another WR.

Millen is a moron, pure and simple. The Ron Borges' of the world should take a lesson from his abhorrent failures. I actually feel pity for the good fans of the Detroit Lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes