Welcome to PatsFans.com

Wow...Shaun King is an idiot

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Solaris, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solaris

Solaris Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just watching ESPN. Paraphrasing but he just said the New England O-line has never faced a pass rush like Indy's with Freeney and Mathis. Um...uh....maybe it's me, but I think I've seen them play the Colts before...somewhere along the line.:rolleyes:
  2. RobAllan

RobAllan Rookie

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Is that the same Shaun King that was the QB for the Bucs for a while? If it is, kinda not shocking he's a Dungheap guy.
  3. Rob0729

Rob0729 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,317 / 13 / -5

Intelligence was never a requirement to be an analyst for NFL Live.
  4. NYPatsFan

NYPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

We should make this a sticky.
  5. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

ARe they new players??? never heard of them...Oh...I forget..it's King..the other King...the Dung king....no wonder Amazing how Dungy has this halo around him...many things I would like to do with that...
  6. cblesz

cblesz Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Shaun King has something against the Pats...plus he is an idiot...what he says means nothing.

Oh, one more thing...I guess San Diego's pass rush sucks? I think they got one sack, if I recall. Dallas has a good defense as does Washington.
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2007
  7. letekro

letekro Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 2 / -3

Tony Dungy was the only guy that allowed Shaun King to be a starting QB in the NFL. Obviously, he has a lot of love for the man.
  8. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I'm so glad I didn't have to start a thread on this idiot. I caught his 'analysis' while waiting for my kids at the rink. Does this guy ever do any research to base his opinion? He also used Dallas and Cincy as an example why the Colts would beat the Patriots, go figure.
  9. cblesz

cblesz Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Shaun King is a retard. Really. I do not understand how the media calls half of these guys "analysts". They are really stupid and they show their bias all the time...
  10. PatsSteve1

PatsSteve1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I read and watch football shows but I pay attention to very few of the talkers, be they ex players or not. And no they don't have to praise the Patriots for me to pay attention. They just need to back up what they say with rational, factual commentary. When someone like King makes an obvious dumb statement like that and if he then goes on to say it's part of why the Patriots will lose, he negates everything he said in total. It makes me wonder if the laziest workers of all aren't sports media.
  11. FrontSeven

FrontSeven Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

A good ... no .... a *great* pass rush is the only way to stop the Patriots.

No, it's the only way to slow them down and hold them under 30.

If Kyle Brady doesn't play I could see Freeney eating Matt Light's lunch a couple of times. I just don't think they are anything much better than the Cowboys at pressuring the QB, and we know how that went.

This is the OL's week to shine, and shine they will.
  12. LoveDemPats

LoveDemPats Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Next week it'll be that New England has never seen a bye like the bye they are gonna see that week.

Everyweek someone has the real deal only to become the laughing stock.
  13. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0

one of the big reasons for pats hate ...no ex-pats on these channels. Over the next few yrs once our older players retire and decide to make to TV, our team will get the more balanced coverage. That is the reason everyone talks 49ers, steelers and dallas all the time because those teams won in the past and its always nice to talk good about them . maybe in 10 yrs time they will talk like that about us.
  14. FilPats

FilPats Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Lets give this to Matt Light and the OL, as bulletin board material. Go Pats
    :rocker:
  15. pheenix11

pheenix11 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Shaun King couldn't even make it in the Arena League. If it weren't for his crap play Dungy probably would have won a Super Bowl with the Bucs in the late 90's and Peyton Manning and Jon Gruden would still be ringless.
  16. TomBrady'sGoat

TomBrady'sGoat Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Wow.

I saw this thread earlier and still did a double-take when I heard him say that on the midnight showing of NFL live. The word "never" really stuck out to me, since this same O line faced the same Indy rushers last year.

Just another mediot saying what sounds good with no concern for accuracy.
  17. rabthepat

rabthepat Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He is a Jack As*. I heard him say the same thing. Maybe he needs to be checked for concussions?
  18. National Sports Advisors

National Sports Advisors Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Who the hell made Shaun King an NFL expert? This guy was a bum in the pros. I flip the channel when this bum is talking.
  19. cblesz

cblesz Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Um Shaun...let me help you out a bit. The Colts have not faced AN OFFENSE anything like the Patriots, you retard.:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.