Welcome to PatsFans.com

Wow!! Just WOW!!! Say it ain't so!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

One must wonder how many days/weeks/months/years in prison will accrue to the perps of this $290 MILLION scam????? My opening bet for my "all in" is they will receive: ZERO, NADA, ZILCH. Time in the clink is reserved for religious people and other conservatives.

[size=+4]U.S. charges Obama fund-raiser in $290 million fraud[/size]

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Hassan Nemazee, a fund-raiser for Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and other Democrats, has been indicted for defrauding Bank of America, HSBC and Citigroup Inc out of more than $290 million in loan proceeds, U.S. prosecutors said on Monday.

The announcement follows last month's indictment of Nemazee, head of a private equity firm and an Iranian American Political Action Committee board member, on one count of defrauding Citigroup's Citibank.

The new indictment adds allegations that he defrauded two other banks, Bank of America and HSBC Bank USA, in a similar fashion by falsifying documents and signatures to purportedly show he had hundreds of millions worth of collateral.

U.S. charges Obama fund-raiser in $290 million fraud | Reuters

One pol washes the balls of the other pol. They all walk, the public gets screwed yet again.

//
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

:yawn2:..............
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Of course it's over your head; nothing out of the ordinary there; expected, even.

But, for the record, I AM bookmarking this story. Will come in handy in the future.

//
  4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

SHHH......I'm Trying to SLEEP :nono:
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"trying"???? :wha: ..... you're SUCCEEDING very well, much to your future dismay.

//
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Uh-oh, guess I hit the "third rail" of political debate with this one, eh?? If it gets up into the $290 MILLION range it gets out of comprehension for everybody??? But $7300 over three years in "unpaid" taxes .... everybody can understand that, huh??

Too hot to handle, it seems. Oh, well.........

//
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Fog, it's not that your latest hysterics are "too hot to handle," it's merely that no one listens to you, and you lack all semblance of perspective.

You turned your head and got defensive whenever anyone brought up the endless fraud and unethical banking DE-regulation of the Bush era. Now, conveniently, and only now, you let your inner-hypocrite shine through when the black left-leaning guy is in office.

They are two factions of the same corporate entity. When do you let that sink into your thick head? Some of us recognize this fact. Others believe whatever their religious leader instructs them to believe.

Frankly, Citibank and Bank of America really shouldn't say a work about being defrauding out of a dime. Their destructive banking practices are at the very core of our financial meltdown.
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Someday, maybe when you have lots of time on your hands, you'll actually read the Community Re-investment Act .... you know, the part about Clinton's Congress making it a Federal crime to NOT give mortgage loans to manifestly UNQUALIFIED borrowers, and thus opening up the entire banking system in America -- and eventually the whole world -- to bad loans, soon to be followed by the 2:00 AM cable TV "How to Make a Killing in Real Estate" get-rich-quick schemes hukstered all across America, taking advantage of this "coerced" mortgage lending, a practice that turned the entire premise of banking totally on its head, upside down, 180 degrees out of phase. As wrong as it gets.

It's obscene for you to say it was the "banks" who initiated this economic holocaust -- as we see plainly when it was none other than Janet Reno who sued the banks for HUNDREDS of MILLIONS for not giving good money after bad(!!!) -- but you keep on blaming the victims; it's what you do. And -- pssst -- EVERYBODY here is on to you!!!! :D

Some day, when you pass puberty, you'll man-up to the truth.

I'm not holding my breath, though. ;)

YouTube - Burning Down The House: What Caused Our Economic Crisis?
    YouTube - Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown
    YouTube - Coulter on Bailout Lies -- "Social Justice" Obamination

//
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

6% of the issue... sure. ... but then, that fact was displayed to you time and time again, and all you did was parrot a response of utter nothingness that ignores the response, and blames gays and communists for everything.

the CRA pales in comparison to Bush-era deregulation as the main cause. Every time you repeat the lie, I'll be right there to clean it up. No one on this forum is convinced by anything you ever say.

Fraud.
  10. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +579 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Sheesh ... a Clinton and donor/loan fraud ... who woulda thunk it. :ugh:
  11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Reference to hitler, Stalin and/or Che coming in three...two...one.....
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, but like the Kennedys, he's got his worshipping minions out there who will sell their souls to jump up and down on their parents' graves screaming that Clinton "cares so much", .... that he has so much "compassion"; that he (like the Swimmer) "did so much for the poor".

Sure, and in the process Kennedy killed one young trusting aide (that we know about, officially), Mary Jo Kopechne, drove his wife to alcoholism then threw her away like a used sock, proceeded to try to seduce teenage Congressional pages, made waitress "sandwiches" with his buddy, Chris Dodd. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...drunk-sexual-bully--left-young-woman-die.html

Clinton did virtually the same -- Clinton worshipped at Jack Kennedys altar of lechery, after all -- and enjoys the same cult status of "hero" among the incestuous nest known as the "mainstream media", whores and pimps almost all.

//
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The only FRAUD around here is YOU, "PressCoverage". You won't even entertain the TRUTH of the CRA mandating bad loans, a measure forced through Congress by the Clinton administration; you totally ignore the root causes of the economic meltdown because you utterly despise and hate anyone who challenges your lies. YOu cannot debunk ANYTHING of substance in the videos I have posted. You fly by the credo: "If you can't beat 'em with the facts, baffle 'em with the bull shiit."

The CRA forced all banks to make BAD LOANS, and Jimmy Carter & Bill Clinton and their hard left Congresses rammed that disastrous legislation through, cursing America and the world all at once, and setting the wheels in motion that culminated in the economic collapse of 2008.

Everybody's ON to YOU, boy. ;)

The days of your lying media, utterly addicted to your warped ideology of self-righteous phony indignation, as it is, are coming to an end. So predictable that you would go out with a scream, thrashing and kicking your feet like a man going to meet his sad, miserable fate, the consequences of bad life decisions. YouTube - Green Mile - Wild Bill

//
  14. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 6 / -8

The ollllld CRA canard. That's entertainment.

Get some new material, or better yet, actually study the meltdown of 08 and the decades of deregulation preceeding it.

PFnV
  15. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"deregulation" MANDATED by utterly INSANE legislation. YOU need to study the facts and get off the "party line" that the Dems and mainstream media want us to believe. Carter and his Congress started this mess by removing traditional mortgage rules, and Clinton and his Congress pumped this mandate full of steroids by FORCING BANKS under PENALTY of HUGE fines to give these bad loans to ANYBODY who walked in the door. "Pulse loans" produced a banking system that just about LOST its pulse .... all of which started with utterly FAILED legislation.

//
  16. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

No greater irony has ever been passed off in the history of this forum. You are the king of bull shiit, false profit. And EVERYTHING of substance in your convenient videos has been debunked over and over again. ... 6% of subprime loans fell under the CRA mandate. ... 6%. Stop talking.

Underscoring your transparent racist tendency, you call another poster "boy." What an unrivaled coward.

Anyhow, more irony. The forum is on to YOU, o' champion of the phony.

Nope, the media is still going strong. That is, until the energy cliff hits and all industries collapse together. Including fraudulent religions.

Haven't gone anywhere, Plaxico. You can stop spiking the ball at the 5-yardline now. Might wanna wait til you actually cross the goal line.

The funniest part of this process is right here above. When you're just about ready to pop and earn yourself another well-deserved suspension, and you start conjuring up a fate for posters who utterly and laughingly reject your unsolicited and repressive ideology. You came here to spread the fraudulent message of a wealthy Korean theocon. And it didn't stick on a single contributor on this site. That's gotta be enraging for a person with as huge an ego as yourself.

But like we say. Please never leave. Every wasted moment you spend here beating your thick head against the wall is a moment in which wayward Lithuanian college kids and blue collar workers are safe from your creepiness.
  17. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Nyah, nyah, nyah, ny-nyah-yah!!!!

I know you are, but what am I???

"I'm here, I'm clear, I'm not going away!!!"

:rofl: ................... about time to call Patters and ask him to hold your hand, isn't it??? :rofl:

//
  18. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

more emptiness... too funny.

again, how's your petty crusade going to get Darryl banned?
  19. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Garbage in, garbage out. You get what you pay for. What goes around, comes around ........ Can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Go cry to Patters. He'll hold your hand. Tell him how "bad" ol' Foggy's being to you. :rofl:

You need to start charging for your entertainment value, Pressy. ;)

//
  20. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

It's always clear when you're out of ammo. You start throwing empty, pretentious cliches in rapid succession, and pretending I'm the one manipulating the moderators (more poetic irony).

Again, how is your desperate crusade to get Darryl banned going? Are you hearing back from Patters and Ian each time, or just once every 10 whiney private messages to them?

Darryl kicks your ass on the issues on a daily basis. Kicks it.

And your "final solution" is to conjure up an infraction and get him kicked out. You've even gotten it to where the guy can't even respond to a single one of your posts without being banned.

And you have the audacity to pretend ANYONE else is manipulating moderators? Different when you do it, we understand. ... Unrivaled coward.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.