PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wow...I dont know what to say...(ugly thread on Bills board)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wow...I dont know what to say..

Well at least the guy who started it eventually got called out by others. This isn't representative of most of the stuff I've seen from Bills fans this week

Says you have to register. Post thread.

Some jerk wanted to take out Brady's leg. He got sat on pretty quick

The thread is a we have to take Brady out thread and it suggest they go after his legs...I first noticed the thread last night and figured it would be removed. But there seems to be a lot of agreement with the sentiment there.

Moga is a Bills fan too?

Well at least the guy who started it eventually got called out by others. This isn't representative of most of the stuff I've seen from Bills fans this week
the key word is eventually I could not imagine any agreement on this site with such an ignorant thread. I also noticed the guy posting it has 750 posts.

the key word is eventually I could not imagine any agreement on this site with such an ignorant thread. I also noticed the guy posting it has 750 posts.

You'd certainly hope that would be the case, and it is more often than not.

As for the fact the guy has 750 posts; well, I guess he's a moron with a lot of time on his hands.

Moga is a Bills fan too?

I didn't register so I didn't see the started the thread. It was Moga? He's a piece of ****e who started the same BS on Jetsinsider a while back. Basically surrendering to the Pats unless someone inflicts some serious, intentional cheap shot on Brady. The funny thing is some of his most outspoken defenders condoning this type of behavior on Jetsinsider are the ones crying the loudest about the Pats "cheating". A little ironic don't you think?

Looks like he's trying to drum up support from each week's opponent. Should we look for him on the Bengals boards next week?

I didn't register so I didn't see the started the thread. It was Moga? He's a piece of ****e who started the same BS on Jetsinsider a while back. Basically surrendering to the Pats unless someone inflicts some serious, intentional cheap shot on Brady. The funny thing is some of his most outspoken defenders condoning this type of behavior on Jetsinsider are the ones crying the loudest about the Pats "cheating". A little ironic don't you think?

Looks like he's trying to drum up support from each week's opponent. Should we look for him on the Bengals boards next week?

The funny thing about that is the karma. Moga wanted Brady hurt and Chad gets hurt. lol

Re: Wow...I dont know what to say..(ugly thread on Bills board)

I have to admit that this is the scenario that keeps me up at night with this team. It's the one doomsday scenario. Everyone else is replaceable. Watching how easily Pennington went down in week 1 has me scared shi*less about this.

He's the cog that makes the machine go.

The thread is a we have to take Brady out thread and it suggest they go after his legs...I first noticed the thread last night and figured it would be removed. But there seems to be a lot of agreement with the sentiment there.

kinda reminds me of the "i hope LT breaks his leg" comments on patsfans.com before last week's game.

kinda reminds me of the "i hope LT breaks his leg" comments on patsfans.com before last week's game.

LINK, douche.......

The only thing LT needs to break is his mouth. :rolleyes:

Stay classy Buffalo, stay classy...........

As for the fact the guy has 750 posts; well, I guess he's a moron with a lot of time on his hands.

Ironwasp, it's a good man who can make himself the butt of a joke.
(As i write, ironwasp shows 1,117 posts.)

LINK, douche.......

The only thing LT needs to break is his mouth. :rolleyes:

Stay classy Buffalo, stay classy...........

my mistake, it was after the game:

link

When did one comment become plural in that thread you cited?

link

Granted, it was not really a nice thing to say. However it was only one person making a comment... Not saying that it needs to be done.. with others agreeing :(

Huge difference from the sounds of it...

I cringe when I see ANY player down on the field :(

Last edited:

link

Big difference between hoping a guy breaks his leg and saying a player should try to break his leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down