PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WOW. Colts have a RALLY before game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad you missed our rally after we won the Superbowl that you weren't in!:)

And that would be the first ever victory parade in Indy for a major sport championship?

But don't worry, I am sure there will be many more in the future given the quality of your major league baseball and hockey franchises.

Baseball? Didn't Lemieux play baseball? Your little group of states supports one and only one football team... Our team represents our state... Not a group of states... You guys have too much time on your hands... BTW, Colts by 13... Feel free to watch our Victory parade again this year... Same time same place... You guys will have all kinds of time to watch the playoffs! :singing:

You're a dork, go away.

Baseball? Didn't Lemieux play baseball? Your little group of states supports one and only one football team... Our team represents our state... Not a group of states... You guys have too much time on your hands... BTW, Colts by 13... Feel free to watch our Victory parade again this year... Same time same place... You guys will have all kinds of time to watch the playoffs! :singing:

you're a tool

the Colts are from Baltimore, but you probably deny that reality

the Baltimore Colt 45s

Indy is better known for cars driving in big circles

they even named their only other professional sports team after the pace car of a car race

enjoy what you have, but don't even kid yourself that Indiana has anywhere near the cultural or sports heritage of New England

Lucasoil Stadium

bbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hey--what's the scoop--has the population of Indiana figured out how to change their clocks yet?

They do it on Friday before EVERY home game, they are not doing this just because they are playing the Pats...

d%#*!@t, why burst our bubble? Are you sure it's not homecoming?

And I am from Rhode Island but I choose not to admit that... Fact is the Colts are IN Indy now... Remember, this is the team that beat you.. Who cares about hockey by the way? You guys keep letting the tramp talk for you... It is quite amusing...:) Did I forget to tell you.... Colts by 13? Mark it down..:singing:

Who is this tramp you speak of?

Too bad you missed our rally after we won the Superbowl that you weren't in!:)

Which one was that? We've been in most of them lately ...

And I am from Rhode Island but I choose not to admit that... Fact is the Colts are IN Indy now... Remember, this is the team that beat you.. Who cares about hockey by the way? You guys keep letting the tramp talk for you... It is quite amusing...:) Did I forget to tell you.... Colts by 13? Mark it down..:singing:

yikes

13...dude...not a chance...if the Colts win, it won't be by more than 1 score, and barring injuries, I just don't see it happening...

Do you seriously have that much time on your hands with all your wonderful sports teams.... GAG... to talk about time change? Sounds like you know quite a bit about it... Now, I am worried... But not worried about watching your fairies lose on Sunday.... by 13! :)

fairies...good grief...you'll be lucky if the colts get out of this game without major injuries...i guarantee you that belichick's goal is not to run up the score--that's just gravy--his goal is to demonstrate how to take your team down--the blueprint for the rest of the league...

good luck in san diego after we expose you

And that would be the first ever victory parade in Indy for a major sport championship?

But don't worry, I am sure there will be many more in the future given the quality of your major league baseball and hockey franchises.

wow franchise smack, thats a new one on me, like we can control whether we have a baseball team or hockey team..I hate hockey anyway..

Please do enlighten us on how many that was? I am assuming that was prior to the 60,000 at the stadium who waited hours to hold the victory celebration. Tommysgirl huh? So sad for him.

This is a lie. The CRAPDome doesn't hold 60,000.

This is a lie. The CRAPDome doesn't hold 60,000.

It did that day, the seats were full which is 57000 plus, and they had places on the field and people standing anyplace they could, just hope the fire marshal wasn't around. :D

you can call it the crap dome all you want because it is, can't wait to move into a much better stadium next year

at least the chargers did it for a playoff game

True. We never won the big one. Understandable IMO. The indy thing is getting a little redundant though.

True. We never won the big one. Understandable IMO. The indy thing is getting a little redundant though.

yeah we should all be shot for holding a rally to support our team..:confused:

yeah we should all be shot for holding a rally to support our team..:confused:

Maybe indy will get some dude dressed up as a colonial guy then have the indy cheerleaders jump him. That was always my favorite type of festivity at those HS rallies.:rofl:

We will probably never get that high, we just don't have that many people in the Indy area.
Won't fans from all over Indiana drive a few hours to attend a rally for winning a SuperBowl. I live over 2 hours north of Boston and my friend lives 2 hours north of me, but we've been to every Patriots and Red Sox championship parade. We don't even think twice about it.

Won't fans from all over Indiana drive a few hours to attend a rally for winning a SuperBowl. I live over 2 hours north of Boston and my friend lives 2 hours north of me, but we've been to every Patriots and Red Sox championship parade. We don't even think twice about it.

Yes most certainly, but not for the Rally's they have on Friday's, thats not really a big deal, its mainly for the locals that work downtown and are already there anyway..

Maybe indy will get some dude dressed up as a colonial guy then have the indy cheerleaders jump him. That was always my favorite type of festivity at those HS rallies.:rofl:

Only if I get to be the guy that dresses up like the Colonial guy :)

Third Grade!

I'm here all week, try the veal, don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses. :p

Ya, watching them trounce their oppostion sure did suck. How bout them Pacers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes