Wow, Bills board going off on Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wow, Bill's Board going off on Pats

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=71440

and

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=71422

Pretty intelligent folks over there. Here's my favorite:

Now they cant cheat, and I knew it would show they're true garbage. Brady might prove to be nothin but a backup like I said 5 months ago!!....LOLLOLLOLOLOL

Yeah, we've looked like crap so far because we can no longer steal signals in preseason games. Right.

56-10. when was the last time the pats lost to the bills.....2003? i hope they run it up on the bills again this year

Last edited:

do these fans not know that if a player were to take out brady, that the pats would just have one of their guys take out that teams best player?

Biles fans sure are delusional for fans of a team that got absolutely murdered by the Patriots both times they played. That 56-10 game was embarrassing. The Patriots offense literally did whatever they wanted to.

And everyone talks about Patriots fans being obnoxious, look at these clowns saying *Pats ***Cheaties Cheatriots Belicheat***********

I've never wanted a team to win the championship more these past two years than the Patriots, just to shut everyone up

Those hillbillies don't deserve a team ... i hope they go to Canada.;)

Hey, we want an NFL team, but they're not it!

The ones wishing an injury are pretty sick considering the seriousness of one of their players last year.:eek:

do these fans not know that if a player were to take out brady, that the pats would just have one of their guys take out that teams best player?

We'd have to cripple their entire offense to get equal value in return.

Just remind those upstate yahoos...

38-7 and 56-10

Folks, it's called HOPE. Every team's fans should have it. No MATTER how misplaced it is.

Everyone already knows (pats and bills fans alike), the Pats are already 2-0 and the Bills are already 0-2. The Pats just DO NOT LOSE to the Bills, and will not for a few years to come.

Nothing to see hear.... Move along folks.

"Normally, I dont wish injury upon anyone, but in this case, Ill have to make an exception.

I hope Tom Brady suffers a non-life threatening injury to even up the playing field for the years of cheating.
"

that just proves how good Brady is, he has to be out, in order for ANYONE to win a game agaist his team.

oh, and just so everyone knows, fans can talk all they want, but no nfl team/coach/owner/player in their right mind is going to try and injur another player on purppse.

It's hard to get angry at Bills fans. I feel sorry for them. They're very bitter, and I can understand why.

They have a good team this season, and they should try to enjoy it while it lasts.

That's worth a good laugh even if they appear to be serious.

I guess you cling onto preseason results when you don't have any success in the regular season for an extended period of time.

Last edited:
Pretty intelligent folks over there. Here's my favorite:

Now they cant cheat, and I knew it would show they're true garbage. Brady might prove to be nothin but a backup like I said 5 months ago!!....LOLLOLLOLOLOL

it is mind blowing that someone is stupid enough to actually think that. the comments on you tube are even dumber, people saying they cheated against the giants and still lost and that BB wished he had taped the giants practice so they could win another SB. bunch of idiots. or my favorite "the pats do not suck they just cant win without a camera!" f------ moron. or someone posted that the pats were lucky to win those 18 games. they won more reagular season games in one year than anyone in history and rewrote the record books in the process. that is not so much luck as it is a major ass kicking. if you are going to talk trash try not to sound like a damn fool

Meh, I think the Bills have pretty good fans overall. A few yahoos on a messageboard shouldn't represent an entire fan base.

That being said, I always thought that Thurman Thomas was a douche.

Blame Canada

They're still PO'd about 38-7 and 56-10. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes