Wow Belichick with heavy coach speak, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Belichick is putting it on REAL THICK........when he talks this way to me he's really saying.............New Orleans your team is a fraud and we're going to kick the sh*t out of you, LOL.

Belichick on Saints: They're good. - Extra Points - Boston.com

Belichick again took stock of the Saints from an overarching perspective.

“They have a great football team,” Belichick said. “There’s no ifs, ands, or buts about it. They have a great football team. They really haven’t been in a competitive game all year. They’re basically running out the clock in the middle of the third quarter most of the time. There were a couple scores that were really close at the end, but the games really weren’t that close. They’ve just been dominant in all phases of the game, returning kicks, covering kicks, offensively, turning the ball over on defense. 29 turnovers is …I don’t think most teams get 29 turnovers in practice during the year. They’re at 29 turnovers halfway through the season. Gregg [Williams] and Sean, they’ve all done a great job down there. You can’t say enough about them.”

A New Orleans media member – this is true – told Belichick “It sounds like you’re ready to concede right now.”

That's some heavy stroking right there. If the Phins scored that many on them I can only imagine what Tom and the Patriots offense can do .

Last edited by a moderator:
First rule in sports psychology. ALWAYS talk up your opponent, no matter who they are and give them no ammunition to use against you.

I'm glad that he is talking them up this way, and they deserve it to be honest.

All I can say for sure is that we have a good team, and if the O-line can give Tom time like in Indy, and the offense doesn't get predictable... I like our chances.

Belichick is putting it on REAL THICK........when he talks this way to me he's really saying.............New Orleans your team is a fraud and we're going to kick the sh*t out of you, LOL.

LOL I was thinking the same thing when I watched part of his presser. I love BB :rofl:

A New Orleans media member – this is true – told Belichick “It sounds like you’re ready to concede right now.”

We're DOOOOOMED!!!! :D

In all the interviews of the NO coaches and players that I've seen they have been just as complimentary. I find them a compelling team with a lot of class. I would certainly root for them if the Pats were out of it and most definitely against the Favre's.

Issuing the challenge to the team. Let's see what you've got.

BB is sending a message. That message is to his team. He's saying he needs 100% from every player at every position on every down.

I think he'll get it.

This game is going to be interesting no doubt. My main worry is that the Patriots offense will come out flat in the second half like they have done mostly all of this season. They need that 07 killer instinct.

This game is going to be interesting no doubt. My main worry is that the Patriots offense will come out flat in the second half like they have done mostly all of this season. They need that 07 killer instinct.

You mean that 'classless' killer instinct that hurt other team's feelings, made babies cry, and increased homelessness and unemployment nationwide?

I suppose you'd be happy then?

Me too!:D

I think the team slipped a bit after the half vs. the Jets and then re-focused. I have a feeling that was the crack in the door heralding the return of the demons that drove this team in 2007.

You mean that 'classless' killer instinct that hurt other team's feelings, made babies cry, and increased homelessness and unemployment nationwide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots