Welcome to PatsFans.com

Would you vote for...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by fleabassist1, Jan 24, 2007.

?

Would you vote for a pats player to be presient?

1. I would vote for Tom Brady

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. I would vote for BB

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. I would not vote for either, but there is a Pat's player/coach/whatever I would vote for (Explain)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I would not vote for anyone associated with the pats.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Tom Brady for President?

How about BB?

2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

Tom Brady. Very gracious, always answers in a manner that tells you something, but isn't derogatory toward any one person or thing. I hope he never gets involved in politics though, the mudslinging cut throats in todays world would probably push him to change.

3. Seymour93

Seymour93 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You'd vote for a Democrat? Is that a first? :eek:

4. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I don't know that Brady would be a Democrat...

Belichick would, but Brady's an unwritten book.

5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

I'd vote for anyone who I felt was worthy. I don't vote for a party like 90% of the posters in here do. Unfortunately, because we all live in different places, the only elections we discuss here are national. Being from Massachusetts, and not being a fan of liberal politicians, my votes tend to go against democrats by default. I wouldn't vote for Kerry or for Kennedy. I didn't vote for Deval because of his stance on illegals, and because of the already democratically dominated government of our state. Al Gore I wouldn't vote for, and Kerry I've already explained. I'd have voted for Gabrielli had he faced Healey, but he didn't make it. To me, elections come down to the politician and the politics, and not the political party. I'm very curious to see what 2008 brings. Right now, I don't see anything I particularly like. I wouldn't vote for Hillary, Edwards, or Kerry, but am interested in Richardson, and Obama . On the Repub side, Romney & Giuliani wouldn't get my vote, and McCain could. Outside of these guys (who am I missing?) we've yet to see who it is that will be running. My guess is that there are some players yet to reveal themselves, who may push themselves to the forefront.