PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you trade Mankins to Chicago for Tommy Harris and a 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would trade Mankins for anything, including a bag of crap.

Hell I'd trade him for just the 4th. Anything else is bonus...

All these threads & thoughts are bogus. Mankins is in control of where he would or would not go and for how much $. If there's info that Detroit AND Mankins want this then I'm all ears. There isn't so it's simple fanboy jerking.

I would think he's too small to play in the 3-4, you couldn't play him NT and move Vince to tackle which means he'd either have to move to end or only play on sub groups.

Lot of money for a sub guy to be fair.

Nah. Tommie Harris' best years appear to be behind him.

No.. His reputation is built more on name/draft status then actual play on the field.
He's 6/3 295..

Plus he is always dinged up.. His knees are the greatest (even though he's only missed a couple of games the past few years)

PASS. .

persistent-fail.jpg

This. Tommie's injuries seemed to have taken quite a toll on his play. At one time a trade like this would have been great but not any more. Harris as an impact player is long gone.

This.
Living here in Chicagoland, I can tell you the fans here are not happy in the least with Harris's performance of late.
No way! Stay Away!

WE have Mike Wright and Myron Prior in the "undersized penetrating sub rusher" role already. Not sure what Tommie Harris does for us. I'd rather have a higher pick.

Maybe I thought too much of you but I figured you'd be above a fail pic post. Someone pee in your cheerios this morning?

There are seemingly 9,000 Mankins threads, and this one poses a question in the title, only to set up yet another "Bash Mankins" thread. The O.P. could have made his point in the Schefter thread, just for example, without using the Harris nonsense as cover.

There are seemingly 9,000 Mankins threads, and this one poses a question in the title, only to set up yet another "Bash Mankins" thread. The O.P. could have made his point in the Schefter thread, just for example, without using the Harris nonsense as cover.

The Harris "nonsense" as you so eloquently put it was the POINT of the NEW article that Shefter wrote today. Are we not allowed to talk about anything new? Why not just do a mass merge of the whole board into one thread since we've been beating this whole Patriots topic to death for years and years...

The Harris "nonsense" as you so eloquently put it was the POINT of the NEW article that Shefter wrote today. Are we not allowed to talk about anything new? Why not just do a mass merge of the whole board into one thread since we've been beating this whole Patriots topic to death for years and years...

There's already a thread on Schefter/Mankins. And how is trading a top shelf player for a guy who can't keep his job in the 4-3 and a 4th not nonsense?

You figure Belichick has started down the Meth path or something?

Last edited:

Obviously you cannot read....this was an idea brought up by a very reputable media member in Adam who knows a lot more about the game and what a decent trade would be for both sides than a forum member at patsfans who knows virtually nothing outside of TV and stat books

I like his idea

Schefter's opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Deus Irae's opinion

No wonder you get bashed more in here than a wife of Ike Turner

Last edited:
Our offensive line has done ok without him, so I say yes.

There's already a thread on Schefter/Mankins.

1. It's a PatsFan.com thread which are routinely awful since none of the article is posted so people comment without reading it leading to everyone falling in line with their m.o.

2. That thread was about a completely different topic than this one. Schefter proposed trade a trade idea that he felt would work but likely wouldn't happen. Is it ok to discuss a separate topic in a separate thread?

Next time we'll check with you first...

There's already a thread on Schefter/Mankins. And how is trading a top shelf player for a guy who can't keep his job in the 4-3 and a 4th not nonsense?

You figure Belichick has started down the Meth path or something?

Like I said, I'd trade him for a 4th straight up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes