PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you trade for Brandon Marshall ?

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know he didn't play for the Bronco's today and don't know his contract situation. McDaniels did get rid of Cutler for draft picks.
Just throwing this out here for discussion.
We do have 2 # ones next year.

Hell no.

He wants to get paid.

what britpat has said. he is baby to. we don't have that much leadership on this team as it is and with Adalius Thomas being a cancer. Nope!

He's a restricted free agent. I don't see him getting a tender, or the Broncos risk having to keep him. Ideally, he wouldn't be tendered and would become an unrestricted free agent. Then, it all depends on the price. If he'd come cheap, sure.

He's a restricted free agent. I don't see him getting a tender, or the Broncos risk having to keep him. Ideally, he wouldn't be tendered and would become an unrestricted free agent. Then, it all depends on the price. If he'd come cheap, sure.

No way in hell he's non-tendered.

No way in hell he's non-tendered.

I agree. The "risk" of keeping him at, say, the $1.684 2nd-round tender level is pretty minimal.

Possibly, it is a pretty deep free agency class for WR. Rather than trade I would rather see them just spend some $$$. This list looks good but we should assume that all the top ones will be franchised and any RFAs locked up.

2010 NFL Free Agents: WR

If thats the case. Trade for Boldin.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes