PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you sign Incognito?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone still want Incognito on the team after reading the report released today?

. @RapSheet: In ’12, Incognito & teammate texted about buying a rifle. Richie: “Perfect for shooting black people.” Player: Lol exactly. Or Jeff Ireland”

Ok I think I'll pass now.

Also, Mike Pouncey, once again, looks like a fool.

So does anyone still want Incognito on the team after reading the report released today?
i havent read the whole report, but what I have read is pretty much exactly consistent with what we already knew. Martin is very sensitive and Incognito has a vulgar sense of humor.

i havent read the whole report, but what I have read is pretty much exactly consistent with what we already knew. Martin is very sensitive and Incognito has a vulgar sense of humor.
I think Incognito has more than just a "vulgar sense of humor." But Martin is sensitive (his own words). Hope he gets the help he needs to stand up to people like his former fellow o-linemen.

heh...yeah, Ted Bundy just had a vulgar sense of dating young women...:ugh:

I'm still reading the report. So far, there's nothing that would make me shy away from Incognito any more than I would/wouldn't have after reading all the texts that came out.

Never. Good teams are made of professional football players.

Incognito is an idiot racist mysogynist who spends his time focused on his texting device and being "the big dog" in the locker room, not on making his team and teammates better. Were the Dolphins a better football team because Richie Incognito was on their roster?

The Patriots should stay focused on bringing in football players, not guys like Ochocinco, Tebow or Incognito who have personal agendas that place football somewhere far down the list of their priorities.

There's nothing wrong with Tim's personal agenda as you call it. Tim wants to play his best for the team he is apart of. At the same time he uses his platform to spread the word of God. He wants to be a good role model for the youth of America and society. He has excellent personal standards that he lives be. His foundation has built children's hospitals and Timmy playrooms all across the United States and various 3rd world countries. Also when he was first signed back in 2010 he blew through 2.5 million singing bonus donating to various charities focusing on famine, education, and home building. What a terrible personal agenda Tim Tebow has. Anyways I hope the Pats sign him again down the line.

Never. Good teams are made of professional football players.

Incognito is an idiot racist mysogynist who spends his time focused on his texting device and being "the big dog" in the locker room, not on making his team and teammates better. Were the Dolphins a better football team because Richie Incognito was on their roster?

The Patriots should stay focused on bringing in football players, not guys like Ochocinco, Tebow or Incognito who have personal agendas that place football somewhere far down the list of their priorities.

I have to agree, selfish players like Richie, Tebow and Ochostinko cause problems at the professional level. They all want to promote their personal agendas rather than being a great player. That's why they all have problems.

I'm still reading the report. So far, there's nothing that would make me shy away from Incognito any more than I would/wouldn't have after reading all the texts that came out.
Agreed. But I never would have wanted the Patriots to sign him before any of this stuff came out, so...

I'd do it :woohoo:

ZQ4RyHo.gif

I think the report is extremely damning re: Incognito's conduct, and I'd still take him on the Patriots. He's a really good guard, and we need one. He's clearly the kind of person that needs to operate on an extremely short leash in an environment with strong leadership (that he is not a part of), and the Patriots can provide that.

If it doesn't take him, they'll cut him just as fast as they cut Albert Haynesworth.

I might have been able to look part the Incognito/Martin interactions, but what he did to the trainer was absolutely despicable.

If Richie Incognito is what it takes for us to win, I'd rather lose. What a despicable, unstable jerk off. While if I were in Martin's shoes, I'd like to believe that I'd have stood up to the psycho, I'll never be in his shoes and, resultingly, I don't know if circumstances would have allowed me to or afforded me the balls to What I do know is this: if employing asshats like Incognito is what's necessary for the New England Patriots to be successful, my rooting days are over. Eff him. Oh, and by the way, I don't want Martin on my team either.

Incognito is stuck at 12 years old on the emotional maturity scale. A good player?...yes. A winning player?...hell no.

Incognito is stuck at 12 years old on the emotional maturity scale.
The same can be said for EVERYONE involved in that Romper Room-gone-haywire fiasco. The worst anyone can do in assessing their nonsense is ascribe adulthood to the participants.

It's looking like the NFL may not give any teams the chance to sign him. If the NFL decides to take everything Wells said as fact, then they easily have the basis to suspend him.

heh...yeah, Ted Bundy just had a vulgar sense of dating young women...:ugh:

You are comparing ballbusting to serial rape and murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back