Welcome to PatsFans.com

Would you rather have the next game be away?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFaninAZ, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFaninAZ

PatsFaninAZ Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Now that there's nothing to play for but stats and records, would you rather have this next game in Miami?

I think it's an interesting question. I don't care much about 16-0. I care slightly about seeing Brady get to 50, although the truth is that the meaningless nature of the games makes the whole thing something of a circus.

At the end of the day, I think it's good for this team to play in weather. Jacksonville has a team that I think matches up against us very well, and they showed yesterday they can play in weather. The colts seem like they could be a bit more weatherproof than prior years, so I'd take a game that requires playing in the elements a bit, even if it slows down the passing game again and makes it harder for Brady to get to 50. I think a game in Miami would give Brady a much better chance.
  2. Born_a_Patriot

Born_a_Patriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

The receivers need to learn/adapt to the cold weather. We wont win running the ball. Or wont we?
  3. aluminum seats

aluminum seats Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

I honestly don't understand this. How can you, or anyone, not care about 16-0? I really don't get that......if you're a fan of a team, a perfect season is a historic, amazing thing. I'm asking seriously, I'm curious: how do you not care??
  4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +396 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

It would have been cool to reverse the next two so that if we go 16-0 the last game would be at home. But, whatever, I'm just glad we have a bye and no long road trips at the end of the season.

And I agree with aluminum seats, although the SB is the ultimate in importance, being the first team ever to have a 16-0 regular seaosn is an amazing accomplishment regardless of what happens in the playoffs.
  5. PatsFaninAZ

PatsFaninAZ Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

If it happens, fine. I think 14-0 to get to this point is a great accomplishment. I think the patriots easily could win both of these games most of the time, but they are meaningless.

I just want the team to win the superbowl.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.