PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you rather have the next game be away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFaninAZ

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Now that there's nothing to play for but stats and records, would you rather have this next game in Miami?

I think it's an interesting question. I don't care much about 16-0. I care slightly about seeing Brady get to 50, although the truth is that the meaningless nature of the games makes the whole thing something of a circus.

At the end of the day, I think it's good for this team to play in weather. Jacksonville has a team that I think matches up against us very well, and they showed yesterday they can play in weather. The colts seem like they could be a bit more weatherproof than prior years, so I'd take a game that requires playing in the elements a bit, even if it slows down the passing game again and makes it harder for Brady to get to 50. I think a game in Miami would give Brady a much better chance.

The receivers need to learn/adapt to the cold weather. We wont win running the ball. Or wont we?

I don't care much about 16-0.

I honestly don't understand this. How can you, or anyone, not care about 16-0? I really don't get that......if you're a fan of a team, a perfect season is a historic, amazing thing. I'm asking seriously, I'm curious: how do you not care??

It would have been cool to reverse the next two so that if we go 16-0 the last game would be at home. But, whatever, I'm just glad we have a bye and no long road trips at the end of the season.

And I agree with aluminum seats, although the SB is the ultimate in importance, being the first team ever to have a 16-0 regular seaosn is an amazing accomplishment regardless of what happens in the playoffs.

I honestly don't understand this. How can you, or anyone, not care about 16-0? I really don't get that......if you're a fan of a team, a perfect season is a historic, amazing thing. I'm asking seriously, I'm curious: how do you not care??

If it happens, fine. I think 14-0 to get to this point is a great accomplishment. I think the patriots easily could win both of these games most of the time, but they are meaningless.

I just want the team to win the superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back