PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you rather face SD or IND in AFCCG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should type sloooower for you then. The reference to "get over it" was in regard to LT "whining" by your account. Move on. Now we're gutless. What happened to heartless? And to date, you have yet to back up any of your attacks (heartless, gutless, or otherwise). The Patriots have had few (if any) real challenges this year. SD has had many and will still, in all likelihood, go in as the #3 seed. You tell me who is gutless.

Gutless or not gutless, we spanked your team and we'd love to do it again.

It just doesn't matter to me WHO we play.

I'm happy to be in the position we are in and think this years team is unbelievably strong (I know...stating the @#$% obvious) so I'm enjoying the ride.

After the decades of lesser strength/talent it's been a pleasure to watch as this team has evolved: starting with a strong ownership, built right, coached right, and players that are unselfish, mentally focused, execute well, and play as a team instead of a bunch of damn "I love me" guys.

Nice, very poetic.

Well I guess all the other teams should just turn in their unis and call it a season. :rolleyes:

By all means, I encourage you to play. I was just stating the facts.

Well then Indy should thank the Bolts for last season. :cool:

Seriously, the Bolts should have dominated Indy this year. That game should not have been close.

Seriously? Indy was pretty banged up when they faced the Chargers this season. No starting tackles on the o-line and a few more went down in the game. No Harrison, but he has been out all season. No Dallas Clark. No Gonzalez and Manning still threw for over 300 yards and put his team in the position to win.

The defense dominated the Chargers offense. Tomlinson was kept in check.

There was a major special teams meltdown and the Chargers got two kick returns and Vinatieri misses two field goals.

That just shows how bad the Chargers are. The Colts suck the whole game and still should of won it in San Diego.

It will be a miracle if the Chargers actually win in the wildcard round. Norv and Rivers? :p Yeah they are going to go far playoff time.

Joke Dayglow

SD. Every game makes me nervous, but Indy more so.

San Diego.

Then we can use all of LT's tears to melt the snow and clean the place up.

Oh wait, nevermind, he won't whine or cry, he's classy.

How do i know?
He said he's classy, when no one asked him about it.

San Diego, hands down...

Philip Rivers or Peyton Manning? Come on!

Actually, I would rather face Cleveland or Pittsburgh, myself.

The one team I want to avoid like the plague is Jacksonville!

I guess I should type sloooower for you then. The reference to "get over it" was in regard to LT "whining" by your account. Move on. Now we're gutless. What happened to heartless? And to date, you have yet to back up any of your attacks (heartless, gutless, or otherwise). The Patriots have had few (if any) real challenges this year. SD has had many and will still, in all likelihood, go in as the #3 seed. You tell me who is gutless.

How can you "get over" something that doesn't stop? Look, this isn't too hard to understand. Tomlinson is the face of the Chargers--as recently as a couple of weeks ago, when a game wasn't going well, he stormed away when his QB sat down next to him. That was appalling. This edition of the San Diego team may have excellent regular seasons, but they will underperform in the playoffs. That's it--the team will not win a championship. No response necessary, btw, these back and forth things are tedious--you complained about my post, and I've responded. Done.

notice how they all crawled away with their tails between their legs a few months ago, only to return in full arrogant Juan Diego landscaper mode? Worst pansy front runner fans in the league.

Cry Me A Rivers and "Glassy" LT...perfect recipe for a S.D. beatdown

notice how they all crawled away with their tails between their legs a few months ago, only to return in full arrogant Juan Diego landscaper mode? Worst pansy front runner fans in the league.

Wow, a Patriots fan calling San Diego arrogant. Now that's rich.

San Diego, but the down side is we'll have to listen to their brain damaged fans post here. IMO their the worst.

How can you "get over" something that doesn't stop? Look, this isn't too hard to understand. Tomlinson is the face of the Chargers--as recently as a couple of weeks ago, when a game wasn't going well, he stormed away when his QB sat down next to him. That was appalling. This edition of the San Diego team may have excellent regular seasons, but they will underperform in the playoffs. That's it--the team will not win a championship. No response necessary, btw, these back and forth things are tedious--you complained about my post, and I've responded. Done.

No, a response is necessary. The whole issue with LT and Rivers was discredited long ago. Why dont we talk about Spygate? I know you'd love to talk about that crap. Some of the Pats fans on this forum are so blinded. You only see LT "whining" or Merriman using roids. Yet you totally pretend like your own team has had no issues, like Spygate and Harrison's substance issues. In your eyes, the Pats are infalible....ridiculous. Again, let it go and talk football for a change. Why do you guys constantly dwell on this stupid garbage?

We wont win a Championship based on what? Because we have recently done poorly in the playoffs? Well, I thought that was because of Schottenheimer? Now we have a new coaching staff, so how can you judge? Because you dont care for Norv? Your post makes no sense, and they've become cumbersome. Last time I checked, the Pats didnt fair too well in the playoffs last year, so I guess they wont win a championship either by your logic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back