PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you make this trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
until SOMEONE sees Mallet perform in a serious NFL game, they will have no IDEA how good he will be, just hunches

and you do not trade Tom Brady for unproven commodities, no matter how many
I've looked at the thread from the standpoint of;

1. How long do we think Tom Brady can perform at an absurd level?
2. What draft value do you place on Tom Brady?
3. Does making this trade make the Patriots better or worse (short/long term)?

It's not as absurd as people are making it. Everyone loves TB12. The reality is he's closer to the end than the beginning. How long does this merry-go-round keep turning for?

Planning for life after Brady should have already started in Foxboro.

We'll go ahead and disagree on that. :eek:

I could see Mariota playing at a similar level to what Kaepernick is doing right now. He'll have to add 20 pounds of muscle if he wants to survive an NFL season, but he's not even 20 yet so a lot of that will probably happen naturally anyway. Best case scenario, Mariota ends up being basically Kaep, but a slightly better passer.

I have no idea what to make of Manziel. Too reliant on his legs for my liking, and way too small, but who knows. I'm a bit worried that he doesn't have the frame to add the bulk that he'll need to survive in the NFL with his playing style.

Closing the thread. There is an ignore feature that Ian had recently installed that you can put a thread on ignore. You also have the option of putting certain members on ignore.

But instead, people ignore the ignore features and get into general demeaning posts and name calling.

But, soon there will be other threads coming up that will have the same results.:bricks::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back