2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you make this trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what makes you think cooley is available?

what makes you think cooley is available?

Nothing. I just saw this suggested somewhere as a possibility, and thought it might be interesting.

Probably one of the weirdest dudes you will ever hear interviewed in the NFL. He sure can play though. I don't question his toughness, he plays freaking all out and seems to be injured because of it. I'd say no, but I wouldn't be hugely dissapointed if the office said yes. It's all hypothetical anyway.

Difficult to say for sure. If you're talking make this trade pre-draft, NO WAY. 22 is still a spot where you can nab an impact player (Meriweather), or trade up a few spots to get the impact player (Warren, Wilfork). You just never know who's going to slip into the late teens and if you remove your flexibility before that you're going to kick yourself.

If 22 comes up, and the guys the Pats like are already off the board, then it's a great trade, and if there's a guy sitting there at 22 that Washington REALLY likes, they may even be willing to part with more to make it happen.

If 22 comes up, and the guys the Pats like are already off the board, then it's a great trade, and if there's a guy sitting there at 22 that Washington REALLY likes, they may even be willing to part with more to make it happen.

I would not mind getting Washington's 2010 2nd rounder and 2011 1st rounder in exchange for #22, especially if Washington is targeting a QB. They can keep Cooley, I can't see why we would be even remotely interested in this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes