Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
It is never safe to go to the Medowlands and wear your Pats gear, but with all this nonsense, would you go to the game and wear Pats gear, knowing how stupid some people are..

It is never safe to go to the Medowlands and wear your Pats gear, but with all this nonsense, would you go to the game and wear Pats gear, knowing how stupid some people are..

===============================

It's just football, I wouldn't worry if I was you.

I would gladly go in my Pats gear as long as I am with a friend. If I was there with my kids...well, I wouldn't take my boys to that sh!thole for a Jets game. Maybe for a Giants game at the new stadium.

It doesn't matter. I was decked out head-to-toe in Pats gear down there last year and they were yelling at me about Rodney cheating with HGH. Moss shut them up pretty quick after that.

It doesn't matter. I was decked out head-to-toe in Pats gear down there last year and they were yelling at me about Rodney cheating with HGH. Moss shut them up pretty quick after that.

you may have been decked in pats gear but next time unless you're careful they'll deck you

I dont give a dam about no jets fan...Im wearing my sht if I go.....BRING IT ON!

Yea I've gone to the Meadowlands game since 2000 (and twice last year). Never have had that much of a problem. I don't think 4 months from now, Spygate will be that much of a factor. They'll rag Pats fans for losing the Super Bowl, but then we can rag on them for being, well, the Jets.

Yea I've gone to the Meadowlands game since 2000 (and twice last year). Never have had that much of a problem. I don't think 4 months from now, Spygate will be that much of a factor. They'll rag Pats fans for losing the Super Bowl, but then we can rag on them for being, well, the Jets.

I just tell them to keep watching the scoreboard.

I go to the Medowlands and have many Jet fans friends and they are harmless. They ***** about spygate because the real issue is their team keeps losing. I was at the week1 game last year and half the stadium left after the 2nd quarter. At the end of the game I was high fiving the rest of the Pats fans all the way to my car.

Last edited:
I probably will never make it to such a game, but I would defenately go and represent my team. GO PATS!!!!

I was at a Jets game and this guy was giving me crap about you can't do this or that in our house. I told technically, it's Giants Stadium so it ain't even your house. Shut him up pretty quick.

I would hesitate to wear Pats gear in Philly or Oaktown. But Jets fans are not tough or scary.

I would hesitate to wear Pats gear in Philly or Oaktown. But Jets fans are not tough or scary.

I have worn my #24 jersey (Ty Law) to Giants Stadium for Pats vs. Jets in September of 2006. I got lots of comments...the vulgarity was surprising...people would yell at me from 70 yards away (it is a really really long walk from the Parking lot into the tunnels and then finally into the stadium).
That was the game the Pats were up big in the first half and then let the Jets have 2 huge broken play TD's.

Surprisingly, I heard so many P-A-T-S chants, the J-E-T-S was tolerable. I hope the fireman mascot guy has a stroke because he is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots