PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you be done with the NFL if there is more punishment???

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What would you do if more punishment is done to the Pats

• Depending on the punishment, I may give up the nfl

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • If Belichick is suspended, I am giving up the nfl, and launching a capaign against Espn and others

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Nothing

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Be mad for few months, then go to buisness as usual routine in sept

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • This will be a moot point, its just the drive by media, trying to keep this alive, its over Tue

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I would like to hear people's take , if what is out there is true, and its just offensive and defensive signals.. Which its a pretty safe bet.. But the drive by media, Florio, Myers, Espn, Ny Times, are calling for more punishment .. If such a event say a Belichick suspension or just even more draft picks are forefited.. Would you give up on the one sport that we all have come to know and love.. If Belichick is suspended, I would like to start a camp of protests against the likes of Espn , the Nfl , the Herald and others.. We as fans cant lie down and take this nonsense lightly, we as fans pay our hard earn money wheather its on

a jersey's or hats
b Tickets, parking to games
c nfl sunday ticket package..

Because we love this team, and feel its been treated unfairly when this is a common practice among the leauge..

If Belichick is suspended count me in Im done with the nfl, but wont go down with out a fight.. I love this team and sport, but I wont have my team treated this bad by the drive by media..

But as we know and hope this will be a moot point by tue, and this will die a death long overdue.. But lets hear your take..

I would love to be. And I might just do it. Problem is, so much of my life is built around football in the winter I don't know if I could do it. I would dearly love to man up and spend not a single dollar on the NFL, including Sunday Ticket. At the end of the day, though, I think I would grit my teeth, bite my tongue, be a **** and hand my money over.

:mad:

I love the patriots but I am starting to hate the nfl, if that makes sense

I'm not voting. I'm furious already and root for injuries to opposing coaches. (Can the minute men actually load their muskets?:))That won't change in Sept.

I would like to hear people's take , if what is out there is true, and its just offensive and defensive signals.. Which its a pretty safe bet.. But the drive by media, Florio, Myers, Espn, Ny Times, are calling for more punishment .. If such a event say a Belichick suspension or just even more draft picks are forefited.. Would you give up on the one sport that we all have come to know and love.. If Belichick is suspended, I would like to start a camp of protests against the likes of Espn , the Nfl , the Herald and others.. We as fans cant lie down and take this nonsense lightly, we as fans pay our hard earn money wheather its on

a jersey's or hats
b Tickets, parking to games
c nfl sunday ticket package..

Because we love this team, and feel its been treated unfairly when this is a common practice among the leauge..

If Belichick is suspended count me in Im done with the nfl, but wont go down with out a fight.. I love this team and sport, but I wont have my team treated this bad by the drive by media..

But as we know and hope this will be a moot point by tue, and this will die a death long overdue.. But lets hear your take..
No, but I'm for getting to Foxboro early for the MNF game and chanting "senile" when ever Ditka speaks. Hypocrite can be used for Young.

or we could throw rotten vegtables.:)

I would expect Kraft to fight back. If he didn't, then I am through with the NFL until Belichick is back.

I would expect Kraft to fight back. If he didn't, then I am through with the NFL until Belichick is back.
Yeah, taking it up the ass once was one thing. Not again. All Jolly Roger has to say is that there's no evidence of anything other than taping both offensive (if there is) and defensive signals; they both violate the same rule for while the Patriots have already been severely punished. Case closed.

I would love to be. And I might just do it. Problem is, so much of my life is built around football in the winter I don't know if I could do it. I would dearly love to man up and spend not a single dollar on the NFL, including Sunday Ticket. At the end of the day, though, I think I would grit my teeth, bite my tongue, be a **** and hand my money over.

:mad:

You wouldn't be a ***** for standing fast in the face of adversity. If the Pats can do it, so can we. I voted "nothing" and I'll continue to watch the games no matter what happens. It's the best sport out there.

Guess I should have said **** without the Y.

Last edited:
I would throw a snowball at Roger Goodell when he handed the

Lamar Hunt Trophy to Bob Kraft.

Well I am already done with ESPN and can't even stand to watch NFL network(although I watched the draft).

This spygate thing has kept a serious distaste along with the collapse in the Superbowl. Just when we think it's always done there is always another reporter who wants to give his OPINION, not the fact..... his opinion whether they're from NY or Montana.

I am seriously considering not getting the NFL package. The NFL has almost become as bad as the NBA with arbitrary calls for what is perceived as a penalty or foul.

The Pats are like 90% of the way and some would say all the way to being the Raiders.... everyone just hates them except their own fans. The hate has gotten old.

One of the reasons I loved the NFL was because it was about the game and strategy and not the media, commish, or the ref's perceptions.

Let's face it...we got shafted last eyar with the night schedule, the media coverage, and the draft pick.

Pats haters will never be satisfied until the Pats are a losing team and BB is suspended.

Spygate will continue to be talked about next year as well as the SB loss. it has gotten incredibly old and has been a turnoff with sports.

I will remain a Patriot fan...of course..and HOPE Kraft has the guts to stand up and take on this mental midget...I will root for the downfall of a league that I love..until Goodell is gone..THAT simple...If that be a CBA mess up, all the better..if that brings him down..so be it. I really think until he is gone..the league will be in trouble.
As for ESPN, I have not watched it but for the draft...and THAT has not been all that hard. Hey when you realize how little these idiots really know, you can NOT miss them!! getting bad takes on things..totally poor views on the league and teams...less nonsense is all the better.

Last edited:
A perverse part of me actually hopes that Goodell does something stupid and crosses a line that sends Kraft into a rage.

I really want Kraft to just drop his affiliation with the honchos and pull an Al Davis on the NFL. I think Kraft would win. The so-called rules and memos, the NFL keeps harping on, were written on a napkin. The NFL's own people have backed both the Jets and Phins in stealing signals from the Patriots.

Kraft would win, and I would love to see it happen. I don't care how much it damages the NFL. I hope it damages it as much as Goodell's idiocy dmaged the Patriots.

Amen. We will see Goodell's true colors on Tuesday. I wonder if he will have any defenders on this site if the case isn't closed without any further punishment then. Maybe then Kraft will then realize whose friend Goodell really is.

Last edited:
I'd be done until BB is back. If he never came back, I'd be done forever.

This thing is dead. And Spector is an idiot. Nuff said.

This is a very good thread.

I feel that although there will be almost no real fans that will stay awa from the Pats, I think that it would be prudent to just not give any money to the league or other teams... as in, not going to other stadiums to see the Pats play. Don't give those @ssholes our money, and help fill their empty seats, sell their overpriced beer, use local hotels and pour money into their economy. Make no mistake about it, visiting fans inject more money per person than home fans because they have to get lodging and such.

Although I feel there will be no extra punishment.. I feel that Walsh will tell Goodell some bullcrap about the Pats eating babies at halftime, or impregnanting the opposing cheerleaders so they are slow on the field.
The commish will not take action on this, but doesn't it unnerve you that Walsh is immediately going to meet with Sen. Sphincter right afterwards? You can bet that this old douche is going to lap up everything that Walsh has to say and out us in public, with no kind of proof.

"After meeting with Mr. Walsh I have learned that Bill Bellichick dresses up like a pizza guy the night before games, and uses this disguise to infiltrate opposing teams hotel rooms, for the purpose of stealing playbooks"

This will probably not lead to any further penalties (unless Goodell wants to punish with no physical proof) but it will further erode the Patriots image, and subject the team and its fans to endless ridicule.

Thats when a possible deffamation lawsuit comes into play.

Again, it would be stupid and wrong for godell to punish the pats based on things that happened years before he was in charge. That said he gets off on showing his power, so there might be something more to come.

Wow! I can't believe you're taking a poll on something we all know is a done issue. There are no "what if's" here my friends.

He doesn't have the walk-through tape...game over. Could you explain where you're coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back