PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would this be a "stab in the back" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OldEnglandPatriot said:
I DEFINITELY wouldn't wear a Seahawks jersey, Tatupu or otherwise... because the uniform is the most foul-looking in the entire history of the NFL, if not sports in general.

It's better looking than any NFL uniform with brown, yellow or orange in it.

festy1986 said:
First of all this is crazy

Second of all no it's not a 'stab in the back'

People show loyalty to their teams, no doubt but for me the only time I wouldn't wear something non patriot if it had been presented to me if it was The Steelers, Jets, or the Dolphins.

Those are the teams I hate most, I prolly wouldn't wear anything by the Giants or Panthers either.

Also didn't realize the kid played for UMaine, how does a school like UM get a player like that, then for him to leave a school that gave him a chance to play for the big time at USC, now that would be stabbing someone in the back.

Yeah, someone leaving Maine to go to USC so he can play for a better football school is a stab in the back. That makes a lot of freaking sense. Maybe you should hear what the head coach of Maine feels about it because he doesn't consider it a stab in the back. Would you leave your job if someone else offered you $50,000 more? Well hey, that first place gave you a shot so I guess you have to stay there forever, right? Stupid statement.

I have several other team's jerseys, and I really can't bring myself to wear them anymore. I feel like I'm cheating on the Pats somehow. It sounds stupid, but that's been my stance all year. I now have 5 Brady jerseys to compensate for it. Home, Road, Silver, Throwback, and authentic road. Plus a jersey he gave me from his last season at UM.

patriotsrule said:
Yeah, someone leaving Maine to go to USC so he can play for a better football school is a stab in the back. That makes a lot of freaking sense. Maybe you should hear what the head coach of Maine feels about it because he doesn't consider it a stab in the back. Would you leave your job if someone else offered you $50,000 more? Well hey, that first place gave you a shot so I guess you have to stay there forever, right? Stupid statement.

The head coach of U Maine certainly has class, but I don't consider what he did a stab in the back. Of course he would goto a high profile school giving the chance, I was just wondering where was this opertunity before he we to Maine

Just like wearing a NFL jersey a stab in the back to the Patriots? I mean come on this is Middle school arguments.

Michael said:
It's better looking than any NFL uniform with brown, yellow or orange in it.

The Seahawks uniform is better than, say, the Chargers? And I personally like the Browns uniform, which if nothing else has history behind it.

I've never seen an uglier NFL uniform than the Seahawks. It's a murky, dismal shade of badly-washed-denim from head to toe. It has no boldness to it.

But hey, this is about as subjective an argument as is possible when discussing the NFL :)

OldEnglandPatriot said:
The Seahawks uniform is better than, say, the Chargers? And I personally like the Browns uniform, which if nothing else has history behind it.

I've never seen an uglier NFL uniform than the Seahawks. It's a murky, dismal shade of badly-washed-denim from head to toe. It has no boldness to it.

But hey, this is about as subjective an argument as is possible when discussing the NFL :)

I agree with you about the Browns and Seahawks unis, and your description of the Seahawks one is especially right on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back